• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Declan Kidney - ledgend

no words needed
    they call it \'passion\', we call it pride

However, adictionary would be a help..... "ledgend"

Comment

you not like deccie point??[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img][img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

the munster dictionary spells it ligend
        |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
        | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
        |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
        \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

no, tis ligind

Comment

Is a "Ledgend" something you find at the end of a ledge. And will DK be jumping off same ledge?

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull
              Is a "Ledgend" something you find at the end of a
              ledge.* And will DK be jumping off same ledge?
              No, its something you find outside a windownd
              Comment

wont make that mistake again!
                |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
                | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
                |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
                \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

Originally posted by vicker
                  you not like deccie point??[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img][img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img], just get a dictionary, Vicker. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

you're a sell-out, sad sad

Comment

Obviously uses urbandictionary[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

leg end?

PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

How is DK a legend after this weekends performance? IMO both Irish teams went out of the comp because their coaches had no plan B. Bad enough from the supposed attacking geniuses of Cheika and knox but DK has been at this comp a lot longer and I would have thought he'd have been able to pull something out of the bag to change munsters gameplan? It seemed obvious to most that they needed to play off halstead up the middleand stop firing out passes to mafi in the hope that he might have turned into BOD or jauzion overnight but nothing was done? Plus A.Foley on the bench for supposed leadership and experience reasons yet was not used, despite this seeming a tailormade game for him to comein and get munster playing "munnherball" as the welsh are so fond of saying?

Apologies for ranting butI'm pissed at both irish teams at the moment.
                          The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                          - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

I'm saving until the end of the week to blame the whole fiasco on Eddie O'Sullivan upfront. Last night I started to blame George Hook when I saw him in some sing a long show in RTE. For me seeing him doing this really meant the season lay in ruins, that motherf**ker was to blame and he was gonna get some. I've spared Murty so far but he's beginning to really really get on my nerves now. I'll spear him down in Musgrave Park if he continues the way he's going.

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Agree with Upfront, incredible to deem Axel fit enough for the bench and, yet, not use him as our HC title was slipping away.

Nobody is above criticism and I have to criticise DK for picking O'Driscoll, unfit and not really performing this season, over Ryan,fit, inform and raring to go.

The decision to pick Kelly, also unfit, over Murphy, O'Leary and Carney also merits criticism.

We were outfoxed and outmanaged by Llanelli, in every department.

Comment

Working...
                              X