Who to Play 12 next year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who to Play 12 next year

Ive heard a lot of rumours,mainly hre, about Butch James and so on but Worcestersneak in and take a player who would be perfect for us. So who do we play next year

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=629>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD colSpan=3>
    <DIV =mxb>
    <DIV =sh>Kiwi Tuitupou to join Worcester </DIV></DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=top width=416><!- S BO -><!- S IIMA ->
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <DIV>
    <DIV =cap>Tuitupou captained New Zealand to U19 and U21 world titles</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE><!- E IIMA -><!- S SF ->Worcester have signed All Blacks back Sam Tuitupou on a three-year deal, starting in November.

The 25-year-old, who has won nine caps and captained New Zealand at under-19 and under-21 levels, has played for Auckland Blues in the Super 14.

"In Sam we have not just signed an explosive player but one who offers us a wealth of top-level experience," said director of rugby John Brain.

"I look forward to becoming part of the Worcester rugby family," said Tuitupou. </TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Shaqtastic...29 points

Excellent player, it would be hard to believe if we hadnt made an offer for such a player.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
    | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
    |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
    \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

Oh feck [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, while a big name signing would be nice, surely one of the
        Academy players like Doyle must be nearly ready for the step up?
        Gaffney capped him 2 seasons ago, but Kidney seems less interested.
        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
          Well, while a big name signing would be nice, surely one of the Academy players like Doyle must be nearly ready for the step up?
          Gaffney capped him 2 seasons ago, but Kidney seems less interested.

Of what we have available now, I would readily play Doyle at 12 for the rest of the ML.

Comment

OH PHUCK.......we were after that guy apparently....this is getting from bad to worse...[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Point

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
              Well, while a big name
              signing would be nice, surely one of the Academy players like Doyle
              must be nearly ready for the step up? Gaffney capped him 2 seasons
              ago, but Kidney seems less interested.

Of what we have available now, I would readily play Doyle at 12 for
              the rest of the ML.
              Anyone know how he's going for Garryowen (LLCoolJ I'm looking at
              you), I know he scored 2 tries against Clonakilty over the weekend but
              overall how's his season going?
              It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

havent seen doyle play, what can he bring to the team?
                |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
                | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
                |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
                \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

Can't see Kidney playing Doyle there for the rest of the season, he doesn't seem to have any interest in him.

I'd like to see Warwick tried there next season.
                  "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Any sense in playing Hickey there if ROG is at 10? He seems to have a fair break, and if he has a weakness it seems to be the speed of his kicking.

He might learn a fair bit, or develop in to a good 2nd 5/8.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

I wonder can this fella opt out if Worcester get relegated?
                      Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl

That's whatI was wondering! how could Munster lose out to Worcester??? This is not good, he would have been perfect for us -decent hands, always gets over the gain-line and lots of guts...

Comment

Originally posted by munster_mafia

havent seen doyle play, what can he bring to the team?

Quick pair of hands and a good eye for a gap. He doesn't have the kicking ability to be a top class outhalf but he sure can get his backline moving. That's why I would like to see him tried at 12.

Comment

He'd be a good kicker at 12 but a bad kicker for a 10, if you see the
                            distinction? Is he big enough to play 12 though?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin a bhfuil

Originally posted by daveirl

That's whatI was wondering! how could Munster lose out to Worcester??? This is not good, he would have been perfect for us -decent hands, always gets over the gain-line and lots of guts...

And from those in the know, he played schools rugby with Mafi. Munster should be signing someone by now.

Comment

Working...
                              X