HC Final Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HC Final Tickets

Morning Munster fans, please forgive my intrusion into your forum and my all too quick question:

"Does anyone have any HC final tickets that they don’t want?" I haven’t been able to get hold of any this year and if I cant get hold of any it will be the first time for 9 years I haven’t been to the final.

Please help as I refuse to pay the over inflated prices on EBay...I don't mind paying a few extra quid but not over £100 a ticket - especially to a tout.

I had a spare ticket in 2002 in Cardiff and sold it for face value 3 hours before KO as I am a true fan and I don’t like the black market...

PLEAE HELP!

What happened on Friday? ROG didn't seem to turm up whcih is a real shock based on his form over the 6N and last couple of years....Was the loss of O'connell a huge blow?

Who's to say that YOU aren't a tout ?

Comment

Yes good point....I dont know how I can prove that I am not....

I could get them sent to my local rugby club if that helps....if anyone has any that is....

Otherwise its just good faith.

Comment

I have four that I am willing to sell to a good home at cost price. Once it can be verified that your not a tout, I will be delighted to discuss further with you.

Comment

I have one paid for (not yet issued from Ticketmaster and would be willing to pass on to a good and genuinecause.
          "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Point, the heir to your overdraft is growing up quick. Will he line out in a few years for us I wonder??
            "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

I've two on the way that I'm willing to sell.

Comment

I could potentially take 4-6, will sepak to my friends.

Anyone have any ideas of how I can prove I am not a tout?

Happy to supply my contact details, but not sure how that will help.

Andrew Groves - 07971847793

I have to leave work now but will log on tomorrow.

Comment

I have a couple, but I'll be travelling anyway so will prob sell on my spares when I get there.

Comment

If you are interested in my four tickets, I will gladly send them to your local club, maybe even the Club Secretary if you wish, once we have sorted payment. I have tried to do this through ticketmaster [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] and that is just frustrating [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img] I want these to go to someone who will enjoy the game as much as I ws hoping to do watchin my beloved Munster [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

If you are interested in my four tickets, I will gladly send them to your local club, maybe even the Club Secretary if you wish, once we have sorted payment. I have tried to do this through ticketmaster [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] and that is just frustrating [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img] I want these to go to someone who will enjoy the game as much as I ws hoping to do watchin my beloved Munster [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

you're going to have to borrow that Spare to a Scarlet poster from the Scarlet Fever site so that any unwanted final tickets go to the right place. We promise to sing fields of athenry as well.
                        I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I\'d rather dance with the cows until you come home.

Comment

See here and contact me if interested...

http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...sp?TID=3837&am p;PN=1

Comment

Working...
                          X