Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leinster v Munster 7pm Sat. 29 March Lansdowne Rd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leinster v Munster 7pm Sat. 29 March Lansdowne Rd.

An Crunch.

Today Leinster Rugby tweets that ticket sales have passed daichead míle.

Leinster Rugby @leinsterrugby · 5m

Leinster v Munster ticket sales pass 40,000: http://bit.ly/1dyDq9x

Will you be there?
    Last edited by Late try; 7th-March-2014, 16:52.

Yeah part of a group of 7 Munsterfans going, bring it on. Get the feeling Munster might be a bit more up for this than Leinster considering most of the Leinster team will be wrecked after the 6N's.
    \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

Comment

It'll be a tough one on our side alright with more miles on the clock - I wonder will the feelgood factor of camp joe work for us or will it mean a totally different play style to adjust from again though? I reckon moc'll want to atone for the loss at the start of the year with that match being the main difference between the two sides right now. Also it'll potentially be Bod and Cullen's last matches against yis and I'm sure they'll want to sign off appropriately
      The system is dead! Long live the process!

Comment

Kevin Keegan
        I am the million man.

Comment

Hopefully Munster have the fire as I believe they will. And I know we can bitch and moan about Irish selections but Schmidt is doing Munster a huge favour and also making Rob P job a bit easier.
          With Axel heading ship next year and mentality of no one likes us or rates us back this is when we are best and play our best

Comment

Great - a thread for an important match with some Munster lads actually playing
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

How long before we have to endure endless media reports of "Brians Last Home derby match"

Comment

Just wondering - getting tickets later for this and where will rest of Munster fans be placed.

Comment

Originally posted by joconnell View Post
                  It'll be a tough one on our side alright with more miles on the clock - I wonder will the feelgood factor of camp joe work for us or will it mean a totally different play style to adjust from again though? I reckon moc'll want to atone for the loss at the start of the year with that match being the main difference between the two sides right now. Also it'll potentially be Bod and Cullen's last matches against yis and I'm sure they'll want to sign off appropriately
                  You bringing knives to a gun fight?
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                    How long before we have to endure endless media reports of "Brians Last Home derby match"
                    About 8 days.

Comment

Brian O'Driscoll doesn't have a home, he is omnipresent, find some BOD in your lfe
                      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                        Brian O'Driscoll doesn't have a home, he is omnipresent, find some BOD in your lfe
                        Are you still drunk?
                        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                          Can you imagine the hysteria if he gets to have another last home derby match in a HEC SF

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                            Are you still drunk?
                            Pretty much, love is all around me
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by <BM> View Post
                              Can you imagine the hysteria if he gets to have another last home derby match in a HEC SF
                              Oh god no. Please no.

Comment

Working...
                              X