Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Wishes to Pat Geraghty and Kathy

Kathy Sheridan's Cancer Diary

I know we aren't supposed to talk about private lives but I'd like to wish Pat Geraghty and Kathy all the best and hope that she is well on the road to a cancer free future. This has obviously been a very difficult time for them both. I don't know if her diagnosis was common knowledge or of it had anything to do with Pat's leaving but either way, I'm sure all of us would want an opportunity to wish them well.

Mods- please delete if you consider thread inappropriate or move if this is not the right forum.
    "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

I wish them well. Having lost my mother to that cancer, treatments have moved on massively, so please God the outcome will be very positive.

Comment

Before heading to the Ulster game on Friday I was in seeing a fellow rugby fanatic friend who's approaching the end of her first six-treatment chemo cycle. She picked up one of those infections mentioned in the article and had a very tough week, but seems to be pulling through - was more annoyed that she couldn't get the internet working to try and watch the game online! The whole process is just so unrelenting, my sympathies go to anyone who has to endure it.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Best wishes,look positive,in UK at least it is one of the more treatable cancers.Close friend of mine has gone through it.Has just had reconstruction surgery,a week ago.Hoping now that she is clear and can start to rebuild her life.It's a horrible process.My thoughts and prayers are with Kathy and Pat.
        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

I wish her well.
          There is a history of it in my wife's family so fingers are crossed that she will remain lucky though it scares the **** out of her.
          Thankfully treatments have improved massively over the years so I hope Kathy makes a full recovery.
          Life is good

Comment

I wish them both well and hope that the treatment is successful.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Best of luck to them
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I didn't know the connection but had seen the diary and book marked it to read later.

Prayers and thoughts to both.

Comment

Tough on any family dealing with this.This woman sounds resourceful.

Comment

Best of luck to them both. May there have the strength to endure the ups and downs ahead.

Comment

Kathy was on radio 1 with Miriam Sunday morning. No nonsense kind of person, honest and inspirational and fair play to her, she interrupted Miriams' end of interview speel to say how disappointed she was that Rog didn't get the same Ireland send off bod did.
                      "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

Working...
                      X