Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel Out!

We need a coach that smiles.
    Plus we''ll never win a GS or 6N which Uncle Joe looks like doing with the current Leinster squad.
    No
    30.39%
    Yes
    69.61%
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

His backroom team is now vital. Need an experienced veteran beside a coaching novice. I hope and pray Eddie O'Sullivan gets a phone call.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHalvey View Post
      His backroom team is now vital. Need an experienced veteran beside a coaching novice. I hope and pray Eddie O'Sullivan gets a phone call.
      Niall O'Donovan is an experienced veteran.

Comment

You better add Matt William s to that ticket for his dogged staying power and Declan Kidney too as media handler for his fire and brimstone press conferences.
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

We've won absolutely **** all since this announcement. Foley out!

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I hope he takes us back to basics. Like, REALLY basic. Didn't William Webb Ellis invent rugby while playing football? We should do that. All games in Thomond Park should begin as football until Paulie picks up the ball and runs with it.
            "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

I cant believe he wont pick Simon Zebo
              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by jeepers View Post
                Niall O'Donovan is an experienced veteran.

George Hook has RWC coaching experience
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Gary Ella as backs coach
                  Dion O'Cuinnegan as captain

Comment

Bring Doug Howlett on board.
                    Dont need reason, dont need rhyme,
                    Aint nothin I would rather do,
                    Goin down, party time,
                    My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on a Highway to Hell ...

Comment

I've just heard on the wireless that Axel has decided not to take up the option of the third year .. or indeed the first two and is immediately ****ing off to Japan.
                      Calm yourself sir.. you\'re going to give yourself skin failure.

Comment

Hes not Joe Schmidt, Alex out!!!
                        "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Some very reasoned insights into why we should kick Axel out on Leinsterfans.

http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewto...579168#p579168

[Jackass] wrote:The reason I would like Foley is quite simply, no matter how much pashun and spirit he has, there is no way he would have the technical ability and knowledge of someone like Penney or Schmidt.

Furthermore, the game has moved on so far from the days when Munster were successful, and his entire playing career was under one dimensional coaches such as Kidney, who's ideas just simply don't translate to todays game.

It also depends on who his backs coach is, but I can't imagine Munster playing an attractive brand of rugby, or even attempting it under Foley, I think he'll bring them right back to a forwards dominated game (which is where their strength still lies to be fair), but I think any side he wont be bullied up front would not struggle to break down a Foley coached team that can't be not just on top in the pack, but dominate in the pack.

I can't see any Munster pack dominating a Leinster pack given the respective squads.

(by the way, I don't know where intelligence came into this, but I don't think I mentioned Foley's intelligence, but I'm not suggesting he's thick, I just don't think he would have the technical coaching ability of someone who coached in Super Rugby and All-Blacks under age rugby, or someone who had Clermont and Leinster playing some of the best rugby Europe has ever seen).
                          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Poor Jackass must have been otherwise engaged when we destroyed their pack inn Thomond this season
                            My computer thinks I'm gay
                            What's the difference anyway
                            When all the people do all day
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                              Poor Jackass must have been otherwise engaged when we destroyed their pack inn Thomond this season
                              He missed that one, he only watches the Heineken Cup games.

Comment

Working...
                              X