Munster v Cardiff Blues, Thomond Park, Sat 7 Feb, 19:15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v Cardiff Blues, Thomond Park, Sat 7 Feb, 19:15

The Munster squad will stay overnight in Limerick tonight as preparations continue for Saturday's RaboDirect PRO12 clash with Cardiff Blues at Thomond Park.

The game kicks off at 7:15pm with Ireland in action earlier in the day with Wales the visitors to the Aviva Stadium in the Six Nations at 2:30pm.
    Munster A
    are in action this Friday as they travel to the Sportsgrounds to take on Connacht Eagles in an Interprovincial clash.

Munster face Cardiff Blues at Thomond Park on Saturday, 8th February at 7:15pm and tickets can be purchased online here.
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Looks weak
    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Van Den Heever play this one. Serious speed and power available to Munster with him and Zebo out wide. Maybe JJ and Keatley in the midfield too. Dave O'Callaghan, Stander and Dougall in the back row should be good to watch. A few lads in the front five will be fairly angry too. Should be a good match.

Comment

On S4C Sky 134 for those in the UK.

Comment

The JJ-Keatley 10-12 combination is what I most want to see. I was particularly pleased and slightly surprised by Keatley coming on at 12 for Ireland A, given how much time Madigan has spent there. Perhaps Joe and Rob have had a conversation on the subject.

Comment

Any word on D Ryan? Is there any possibility that we might see the two donchas in the row?

Comment

1. Kilcoyne
              2. Varley
              3. Archer
              4. Foley
              5. DOC
              6. DOC
              7. Dougall
              8. Coughlan
              9. Sheridan
              10. Hanrahan
              11. Zebo
              12. Keatley
              13. LLL
              14. Murphy
              15. ROM
              16. Casey
              17. Cronin
              18. Botha
              19. Ryan
              20. Butler
              21. Williams
              22. GVDH
              23. Hurley

Comment

We need to win this.

And I'd be greatly obliged if we could hand out a gubbing.
                Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

I would like to see John Ryan on the bench with BJB getting a break for a bit.

Comment

We could have a seriously strong side out for this and give them a good drubbing!!!!

Comment

We should be aiming for 25 points from the next five games before the Leinster game and the QF.

Comment

Let's not get too cocky, games can swing on tiny things but three wins and a few bonus points is minimum expectation
                        My computer thinks I'm gay
                        What's the difference anyway
                        When all the people do all day
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                          Let's not get too cocky, games can swing on tiny things but three wins and a few bonus points is minimum expectation
                          I don't think it is cocky, more ambitious. When you consider that two of the next five games are at home to Italian opposition and all three of the Welsh regions will be without half their starters. Would certainly be handy to have a home semi final all but wrapped up by the QF.

Comment

Are the Blues still missing Copeland or has he been released?

Comment

Released, played last weekend, SFAIK.
                              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Working...
                              X