Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The East Terrace will be a little bit quieter...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sincere condolences Eastender and to all your family. May he rest in peace.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

Sincere condolences to Shane's wife and son and to all your family Eastender. Like many of the above, I recognise the faces in that photo. I hope he was able to enjoy the Gloucester game and the Edinburgh game in TP a week later.

May Shane rest in peace.
      Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

So sorry to hear such sad news.Chatted a time or two in supporters club after matches.Deepest condolences to all your family and friends.RIP
        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

very sad news. RIP Shane, all my thoughts to your family EE.

Comment

Rest in peace Shane

Comment

RIP

Comment

Very Sorry to hear this EastEnder. I knew Shane from long ago when working in Gallaghers Bar on Lr Cecil St, and it was alomost a given that when walking through the streets of wherever the match was on in France or the UK that we'd bump into the gang of ye!

My thoughts are with you all!

Comment

Very sorry EastEnder. RIP Shane.

Comment

we just heard from TL, then found this thread: some super comments and memories for you to hang onto. We are so very sorry to hear of Shane's passing; our sincere condolences to you and all your family. B & S.

Comment

Condolences EastEnder.

RIP.

Comment

I'm really sorry to read this Eastender. May he Rest In Peace. He'll be wearing the no 16 up above no doubt.
                        Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Deepest sympathies to you and your family on your loss Eastender.

RIP Shane.

Comment

Condolences to you and your family Eastender. Like many, I too recognise Shane from being at the games.
                            Marty in the Morning

Comment

Well, we laid Shane to rest this morning in Mungret. The hearse last night diverted via Thomond Park on the way to the church, where we stopped for a minute to reflect on many happy and louder occasions. As we laid him down one of his oldest friends led us in a very tearful rendition of the fields.

Many thanks to all of you that have commented in the past few days, it means an awful lot to us and in time we will smile and cheer again. And, visiting props and won't be left off the hook either...
                              Offside Ref! He's being doing it all day

Comment

Originally posted by Eastender View Post
                                Well, we laid Shane to rest this morning in Mungret. The hearse last night diverted via Thomond Park on the way to the church, where we stopped for a minute to reflect on many happy and louder occasions. As we laid him down one of his oldest friends led us in a very tearful rendition of the fields.

Many thanks to all of you that have commented in the past few days, it means an awful lot to us and in time we will smile and cheer again. And, visiting props and won't be left off the hook either...
                                My condelences EE; from the sounds of it you gave him a wonderful send off.

Comment

Working...
                                X