This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zebo - Too Cool for Irish School?

From the few appearances he has made in red and green since Christmas, to my untrained eye he looks lean, he looks fit and he looks dangerous.
    But much is being made of RP and JS's dissatisfaction with his physical and mental condition and now we are getting little hints from Shane Byrne and Frankie Sheehan that maybe his attitiude isnt helping things....

Any idea what this is about? Is it the old Irish bullsh*t that anyone who is a bit different with a bit of flair is only a showpony and all this rubbish??
    His flick in Cardiff is almost being held against him at this stage!!!!

Sweet thread, this should cause a few bannings. I heard its because he is too talented, BOD didnt want to share the limelight
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Jackdaniels View Post
      From the few appearances he has made in red and green since Christmas, to my untrained eye he looks lean, he looks fit and he looks dangerous.
      But much is being made of RP and JS's dissatisfaction with his physical and mental condition and now we are getting little hints from Shane Byrne and Frankie Sheehan that maybe his attitiude isnt helping things....

Any idea what this is about? Is it the old Irish bullsh*t that anyone who is a bit different with a bit of flair is only a showpony and all this rubbish??
      I don't think I could argue with any of that Conor... eh I mean Jack. You're bang on the money there. I would also add that from a distance, on a very dark night, he's the bulb of Darren Cave and that can't be helping his selection chances.
      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

No, it hasn't anything to do with that.

Comment

P.s. Sewa is right about possible bans.

Comment

Sewa doesnt get much right in fairness so i wouldnt be holding my breath....

Comment

Sewa doesnt get much right in fairness so i wouldnt be holding my breath....
              Thanks Conor, nice to be appreciated. You just keep off that twitter machine and things will start to improve for you
              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Lads, now that ye know who I am, can I ask, how did ye cop it in the first place?
                I will hold my hands up and admit it ok, but I would like to know what gave it away?

Comment

The lack or writing talent and poor standard wumming
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Zebo going back to Irish school? Does this mean the lineout calls etc., are finally going to be done in Irish??
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

The day Zeebs is making line out calls is the day we know we are in REAL trouble McCloud!

Sewa..to be fair, I suppose you would know all about a lack of writing talent and poor wumming, you are the master of such dark arts after all.

You do seem to be accepted by most MF users as the class dunce alright so I will give you that one.

Your friend, Conor.

Comment

I heard Schmidt dropped him cos Zeebs didnt reciprocate a match on Tinder... #awkward
                        Im here to spread the word..common sense is not just for animals

Comment

When Sewa and JCC are against you, you must be doing something right..

Comment

Gilroy is in the same boat and I don't see his character being drawn into question.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	f1b16e6a00de781813f56c1b055d881c173bb91d38de02911348b3e7ebecf3d8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	2478691
                              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                              X