Thanks from Llanelli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks from Llanelli

Could I just thank ALL the Munster fan's who travelled over from Ireland to Llanelli for yesterday's match!

Everyone was in GREAT spirits on the ferry on the way over, pre-match in Llanelli, during the match, the singing from both sets of fans was FANTASTIC, couldn't fault anything to do with all the Munster fans!

After the game, virtually every Munster fan I walked past shook my hand and congratulated me, gave me flags and someone even gave me a Supporters Club Pin!

We wouldn't have had the BRILLIANT atmosphere we did have at Stradey without you there on Friday! You REALLY contributed to it!

Comiserations on the result!

Hope to see you again at Musgrave Park in 2 weeks! And I hope we can bring as many supporters over as you brought over!!!

P.S

A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THE ROSSLARE-FISHGUARD STENALINE FERRY THAT HELD MY SCARLETS FLAG AND THE RUBBER DUCK!

Appreciated!

Thanks for coming over guys! <!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Same to you and all Scarlets fans for making it a good trip and a memorable atmosphere Alun.

From the bloke in the breakfast queue on the ferry who put the rubber ducky on his head.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Look forward to seeing you in Musgrave park
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

BTW well done on a fantastic win.
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

We'll welcome you to Munster in 2 weeks time. Already looking forward to the game in Muzzer.We have been beaten by a great team, and now the only way you will make it acceptable is if a team who are as passionate about the game as we are stake their righttful place in the pantheon of European rugby. In other words, please go on and win the Heineken Cup, because it will make us,well me anyway,feel a hell of a lot better.
          Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Llanelli at Musgrave, I'll await with interest. Redemption?
            If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Congratultions on ye're marvellous win. Due to present circumstances and a lack of a ticket I couldn't be there, but I'm really looking forward to meeting ye' in Cork in 2 weeks.
              "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Hey, Nice to see the Rugby spirit alive and well. You win some you lose some. But in our game its the camaraderie between the teams thats makes the game so great. Lets not forget that. AlunJ I hope ye go on to win the cup and experience the joy we did last year. You are long due some success.

Comment

God. Just noticed how my avator is a poor second to @@@@SPAN ="postUsername">jmccoy

[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
                  @@@@/SPAN>

Comment

If your in Wales, how were you on the ferry?

Comment

Holiday in Ireland for the week mate!<!-
                      var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                      var SymReal;

Sym()
                      {
                      window.open = SymWinOpen;
                      if(SymReal != null)
                      SymReal();
                      }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                      {
                      if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                      SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                      window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                      SymReal = window.;
                      window. = Sym;
                      }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                      window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Comment

We had a fantastic trip (apart from the result of course)....and really look forward to a return trip to Stradey.....before they pull it down! The craic in Llanelli was unreal on Friday &amp; Saturday night....I am still feeling the effects.

Comment

Working...
                        X