James Cronin - Claw 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Cronin - Claw 2.0

That scrum where the new front row marched right through the Edinburgh pack was delicious. Some rise for him, meteoric, this guy is the real deal for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	James Cronin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	2497498
    Marty in the Morning

Really interesting analysis of the similarities between the two, cheers.

Comment

He has been superb but this is only his first full season really. He has a long way to go yet but he is well on the road now.
      He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Epad View Post
        Really interesting analysis of the similarities between the two, cheers.
        Miaow!

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
          He has been superb but this is only his first full season really. He has a long way to go yet but he is well on the road now.
          The speed with which fans dismiss players in favour of the next shiny, new toy is an astounding show of the fickle nature of the average rugby fan. Cronin has looked fantastic this season but so has Killer. They both draw at least 2 men with every carry. Don't forget that Cronin was lucky not to be penalised twice for dropping his bind a few minutes into his introduction.

He is good but if he's better than killer he won't have to wait much longer. Penny's no fool and Schmidt isn't either. Killer has been immense recently and has been deservedly recalled. Count ourselves lucky to have such a wealth at loose head.

Comment

He has almost no legs and tiny feet. He's shaped like one of those inflatable self righting boxing toys.

The correct shape.
            I am the million man.

Comment

It's a disgrace that he hasn't toured with the Lions and been made Ireland captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael J Focks View Post
                It's a disgrace that he hasn't toured with the Lions and been made Ireland captain.
                Well with the great white hype, sorry hope, McGrath in his way Cronin will be lucky to ever see an Ireland jersey. Fortunate for Munster though, that shoulder as he walked to the bin in Glasgow is one of my highlights of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                  Well with the great white hype, sorry hope, McGrath in his way Cronin will be lucky to ever see an Ireland jersey. Fortunate for Munster though, that shoulder as he walked to the bin in Glasgow is one of my highlights of the season.
                  That's a bit rich given that every prop that manages to waddle out onto the pitch in a munster jersey is either touted as the next big thing round here or handed a load of easy caps, like mushy who managed to pull off both of the above.

Comment

You have a long and illustrious time on here ahead of you Michael J!

(Ahem, Mike Ross had too much waddle for us, ahem)
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      You have a long and illustrious time on here ahead of you Michael J!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	aaand_its_gone.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	2478626
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by OfficePundit View Post
                        The speed with which fans dismiss players in favour of the next shiny, new toy is an astounding show of the fickle nature of the average rugby fan. Cronin has looked fantastic this season but so has Killer. They both draw at least 2 men with every carry. Don't forget that Cronin was lucky not to be penalised twice for dropping his bind a few minutes into his introduction.

He is good but if he's better than killer he won't have to wait much longer. Penny's no fool and Schmidt isn't either. Killer has been immense recently and has been deservedly recalled. Count ourselves lucky to have such a wealth at loose head.

Killer is suffering a little from second season syndrome, but I'm sure he'll come through it. Cronin is a beast in his first season, and we can look forward to a great tussle between the two. The one I'm concerned about most of all, is John Ryan. He's a natural loosehead but has been forced to try the tighthead side but is not getting a fair crack of the whip.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                          Killer is suffering a little from second season syndrome, but I'm sure he'll come through it. Cronin is a beast in his first season, and we can look forward to a great tussle between the two. The one I'm concerned about most of all, is John Ryan. He's a natural loosehead but has been forced to try the tighthead side but is not getting a fair crack of the whip.
                          Before I check, I am betting he is a Cork Con man, correcto..?
                          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Fair crack of the whip me hole, he probably wont have to wait long for his turn but wait he must, two good props on both sides ahead of him and rightly so
                            My computer thinks I'm gay
                            What's the difference anyway
                            When all the people do all day
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

I don't mean to put Killer down one bit but I think that Cronin is a better scrummager.

His scrummaging performance in Stade Aime Giral, on his debut was outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X