POC staying!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POC staying!

Confirmed five minutes ago. Two more years.

Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

I'd have been very, very surprised if he had left. But then again, I was surprised it took this long to tie it up.

Comment

Whatever about what we thought, it sends a pretty serious message to other clubs about Munster's ambition and growing strength. Brilliant news!
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Could not imagine him lining out for anyone else. Great news to keep us on a high after yesterday
        www.WestTerraceView.wordpress.com

Comment

Poc, Murray, sob all staying. This lure of super money only seems to work on the Welsh
          The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
          - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
            Poc, Murray, sob all staying. This lure of super money only seems to work on the Welsh
            And Jonny

Comment

Originally posted by bluestreak View Post
              And Jonny
              That may have pride as much as money.

Comment

Great news, essential to any chance of progress that Paulie, Conor & Peter get through 6N unscathed
                Con Artist

Comment

It's falling in to place nicely.
                  He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                    Great news, essential to any chance of progress that Paulie, Conor & Peter get through 6N unscathed
                    Yes, particularly Murray. Can the mammies of Munster start a novena to keep them safe for the 6N?
                    "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

"@Munsterrugby: Good start to the week with Paul O'Connell signing 2 year IRFU deal to stay with Munster #SUAF"

Understatement of the Year in that Munster Rugby tweet

Comment

Great news
                        Dont need reason, dont need rhyme,
                        Aint nothin I would rather do,
                        Goin down, party time,
                        My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on a Highway to Hell ...

Comment

Anything is possible with Paul O'Connell in the squad.

Anything is possible with Paul O'Connell around for another 2 years.

Anything is possible.
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Great news but never thought he would leave. I'd expect Heaslip has signed also.
                            When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Now give Penney the 2 years he deserves and it's fried gold!

Last edited by Weetabix; 20th-January-2014, 10:31.

Comment

Working...
                              X