• Time
  • Show
Clear All

any news about PO'M ?

Comment

Haven't heard anything yet.

Essential to success.

Fingers are crossed. As are toes.

I'd be extremely surprised if he isn't named in the 15.

Comment

Normally around 12.30pm

Comment

That's it, leaving my place to the airport. Trip begins and tomorrow lunchtime cannot come quick enough.

GWAN
          Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

GWAN yourself!!!

Safe trip.

Comment

Feck look at the Direct running on that clip. Halstead, Payne, like sledgehammers taking it up
              Con Artist

Comment

Been up since 05:00,done some work,now can't concentrate,packed bag again.Think I''ll get changed ready to travel.Heading for Airport mid day..
                Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Further Nerdism

Munster have played French teams 24 times in Ireland in the European Cup. They have won them all. The Points totals are 673 for and 349 against.

Biggest wins 36-8 v Castres in '04-5 and USAP this season. Narrowest win 24-23 v USAP in '09-10. Highest score 45 v Toulon '10-1. Lowest score 13 v USAP (in MP) in '98-9.

Of course, Like the Toulouse figures above, these figures are also skewed. This time by the "don't give a ****" attitude of some French visitors.

Comment

Pixie, I feel you describe exactly my day !

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post
                      I know the anticipation is dreadful.
                      Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Safe travels to all of you coming our way today and tomorrow morning.

Nice article on the front page McCloud!

I'm feckin hyped up already. it's going to be a looong day in the office.:_explosion__rvmp_by

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post
                          If your last post has been the one at 0500h I would be sh1tting it that you had overslept.

Travel safe and well and looking forward to meeting up later.

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

Wow nearly forgot to record match.All done now.

Comment

http://www.mrsc.ie/news/18231.php

Please Be In Thomond Park Early

The MRSC are asking that ALL Munster supporters attending the game on Saturday, be in their seat or on the Terrace by 1pm

European Legends Toulouse are coming to town, and they are not planning on just making up the numbers, they are coming to turn us over in OUR HOUSE! This is the biggest game of our season to date, this is the Quarter Final of the European Cup !
                                We do Welcome Toulouse and their supporters to Thomond Park, but for 80 minutes, we let them know what it means and takes to come here and to try and beat us at home……!
                                BE early, and let them know, this is Thomond Park, and this is OUR HOUSE !

Comment

Working...
                                X