No announcement yet.

HEC QF: Munster V Toulouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder will the quarter final tempt Old Dog out of West Cork for the day?

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
      If there was ever a call out worthy of one,that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mack the Knife View Post
        Sunday 12:45 guaranteed.
        Actually guaranteed somewhere? If not, when will the draw or announcement be made,need to book time off work/ flights ASAP.

Comment

I reckon it'll be Ulster/Sarries (Fri), Toulon/Leinster (Sat early), Munster/Toulouse (Sat late) and Clermont/Leicester (Sun).
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by dubaicookie View Post
            Actually guaranteed somewhere? If not, when will the draw or announcement be made,need to book time off work/ flights ASAP.
            I'd imagine they will announce them in 2-3 days. But my guess is that Sky will want the 2 games with English teams in the prime Saturday slots. Remaining home French game more likely to be Sunday so that would be Toulon v Leinster, which would leave us with the Friday evening slot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
              I reckon it'll be Ulster/Sarries (Fri), Toulon/Leinster (Sat early), Munster/Toulouse (Sat late) and Clermont/Leicester (Sun).
              Swap the Clermont / Toulon home games I'd say. Either way there'll be one of them on the Sunday.
              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

It'll be Toulouse's first visit to Thomond Park.... (I think). They won in Cork in the first year.
                He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

He'll be heckling all the way from Salamanca.
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Munster v Toulouse is a game between the aristocrats of European club rugby and they have 6 titles between them. It is the pick of the quarter finals and worthy of prime time on Saturday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                      I'd go with this from TWIB ,with the possibility of Toulon/Clermont switching places. French TV like their Sunday evening matches, HC champions might get pride of place,might not suit Leinster,but tough ****.

Comment

IMO it will be friday 20h or sat 13h30

sat 15h clermont or toulon
                        sun 15h clermont or toulon

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
                          It'll be Toulouse's first visit to Thomond Park.... (I think). They won in Cork in the first year.
                          Yep, Munster played Toulouse away that year.
                          A lion online, a lamb at home.

Comment

Munster v Toulouse is a game between the aristocrats of European club rugby and they have 6 titles between them. It is the pick of the quarter finals and worthy of prime time on Saturday evening.
                            I sense Glorob is well up for this one already
                            Con Artist

Comment

There hasnt been a friday night fixture since 2010, and traditionally the Irish V English games have been the saturday night.

Mun V TL or clermont V tigger Sat early
                              Ulster V Sarries Sat night
                              Mun V TL or clermont V tigger Sun early
                              Toulon V Leinster Sun Afternoon

Not nice on the Dubs being stuck in the south of France somewhere on the sunday night, but hey they should have beaten saints

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post
                                IMO it will be friday 20h or sat 13h30

sat 15h clermont or toulon
                                sun 15h clermont or toulon
                                Ulster love their Friday night K/Os will suit the schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X