No announcement yet.

HEC QF: Munster V Toulouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toulouse's injury crisis deepened as fly-half Lionel Beauxis and flanker Gilian Galan were diagnosed with hamstring and left thigh injuries respectively.

Both had just returned to action and had to come off before full-time in Saturday's Top 14 25-5 defeat by Racing Metro, which saw the 19-time champions slip to sixth spot in the table.

Toulouse manager Guy Noves said he was unable to say how long either Beauxis or Galan would be on the sidelines.

Beauxis and Galan join an injury list that includes key players who are unlikely to play any further role in Toulouse's season both on a domestic front and their attempt to win a fifth European Cup.

Gregory Lamboley has ruptured right knee ligaments, former All Black fly-half Luke McAlister and France captain Thierry Dusautoir have serious bicep injuries and France centre Florian Fritz has a shoulder problem.
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Dearg Doom View Post
      Could be worse. At least we'll have plenty of time to recover from our QF which hopefully will have the right result before the Toulon v Leinster one on the Sunday evening and we will have clearer heads for booking flights if necessary following that one! But Toulouse have nothing to lose, and if out of contention for the Top14 could put all their eggs into the ERC basket.. so despite the time we will need to ensure the 16th man does its part!
      You're going to fly from Limerick to Dublin? A bit celtic tigerish isn't it?
      "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
        Or a Dolans Prematch with breakfast instead of lunch !
        Would you hit the road for 8am, for something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
          Would you hit the road for 8am, for something like that?
          I would, though I might have an issue with my Cling-on .....

I know a fair few staying in Limerick on Saturday night, so an early start might be agreeable.

Comment

Poor Mrs Point. I'm telling her what you called her next time I see her...!!!
            "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by offshorerules View Post
              You're going to fly from Limerick to Dublin? A bit celtic tigerish isn't it?
              If necessary was if Toulon (and Munster) win... I live in Dublin so a semi in the Aviva would save me the 400km round trip of my normal trips to the home games.
              www.WestTerraceView.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ellethebod View Post
                Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Toulouse beaten at home yesterday.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/rugby/...er-636317.html
                  Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                  Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Four penalties to five. Sounds like a cracker
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Ellethebod View Post
                      That would have been plural if I had included Mrs Point !!! ;)

oops !

Comment

Week left for mrsc members to order their ticket. Are there really members who have not ordered theirs yet?
                        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
                          Week left for mrsc members to order their ticket. Are there really members who have not ordered theirs yet?
                          That's full members by the way, just in case anyone is panicking, associate members haven't been given the opportunity to buy tickets yet.

On that point, I know that full members now have the chance to buy 1 ticket then after that associate members will be given the chance to buy one ticket......... but what happens after that if there's any left over, will it go to a lottery or will they go on general sale to all members and first come first served?

Comment

Originally posted by déiseman View Post
                            That's full members by the way, just in case anyone is panicking, associate members haven't been given the opportunity to buy tickets yet.

On that point, I know that full members now have the chance to buy 1 ticket then after that associate members will be given the chance to buy one ticket......... but what happens after that if there's any left over, will it go to a lottery or will they go on general sale to all members and first come first served?
                            Associate members who bought a Pro12 Season ticket, will be offered the chance to buy one. Then a lottery for Associate members with no form of Season ticket.

Comment

anyone have an idea when the tickets will go on sale in toulouse? and where??

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                                Associate members who bought a Pro12 Season ticket, will be offered the chance to buy one. Then a lottery for Associate members with no form of Season ticket.
                                Sound, and what if they're still tickets remaining then (or is there any chance at all of that happening?), or if Toulose send more back? Basically I'm wondering whether there's any chance I'll be able to buy a 2nd ticket on top of the one that will be available to me as an associate member with a season ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X