HEC QF: Munster V Toulouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burgers View Post
    You did not have a good chat with Stevetelecom, especially not after match, maybe a grin fest but not chat.

Good to meet you also, you look nothing like your Avatar.
    Tbh I'd describe it as the best cuddle I've ever enjoyed with someone the same gender as me. :_innocent__rvmp_by_

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Has it been mentioned on here that Laulala broke a bone in his hand on Saturday?
    Was just reading about Laulala's hand - I guess if the surgical option I queried in the other thread isn't considered viable, then we'll probably find out whether the oft-expressed view of Earls as lacking the physicality for 13 will be tested.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Chippy. Any chance someone could get the Player Tracker updated with this game? I forecast a slight upwards curve
      "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Looks like Gaillimh has gotten there already. :_ahoy__rvmp_by_bad_
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

you boys are good.
          "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Hey Irishmen.

First, I'd like to congratulate your team for their tremendous game : Munster deserved to win.

Unfortunately, since 2 years, it's hard for us to recognize our team : we lost against Connacht at home, many defeats away at home, ugly style, ...

The referee was quite partial and good except one point : your irish replacing hooker (sorry to have forgotten the name) wiped his boot on Fritz face at the 60th minutes. The only angle camera was clearly too far from the area and failed to show the aggression. Consequences : Fritz is injured and could have lost an eye

Disappointed to see the Irish tv wo did not provide the best angle to see what happened.
            According to me, the player should have been punished by the ERC.

And the ERC does not understand why we do not want to play anymore in the Hcup....

Comment

Originally posted by User Name View Post
              Hey Irishmen.

First, I'd like to congratulate your team for their tremendous game : Munster deserved to win.

Unfortunately, since 2 years, it's hard for us to recognize our team : we lost against Connacht at home, many defeats away at home, ugly style, ...

The referee was quite partial and good except one point : your irish replacing hooker (sorry to have forgotten the name) wiped his boot on Fritz face at the 60th minutes. The only angle camera was clearly too far from the area and failed to show the aggression. Consequences : Fritz is injured and could have lost an eye

Disappointed to see the Irish tv wo did not provide the best angle to see what happened.

And the ERC does not understand why we do not want to play anymore in the Hcup....
              It was Sky, not Irish TV. Do you have a better angle on the alleged stamp?

Comment

Hey Irishmen.

Just to clarify, Sky are pretty much an English-run outfit. I believe the citing officer would have access to all their footage, not just that shown during the broadcast. If there was an incident and it was caught by any camera, he should be able to check it. Don't recall seeing anything of the sort myself but I was watching a fairly poor stream.

As for not playing anymore in the HEC, changing the name of the tournament, the number of teams and the distribution of funds won't change anything related to the detection and punishment of foul play. Not entirely sure why you think killing off the competition is a solution.

Do you have similar plans to kill off the T14 given the many instances of gouging, stamping and bag snatching that have gone unpunished in that tournament over the years?

Comment

Hey Irishmen.

Hey Frenchman,

Welcome to mfans.com!! Thanks for your kind words regarding Munster's performance against your team, Toulouse. Yes, I agree the ref was kind to Munster and that Toulouse are not playing like Toulouse can. Unfortunately I did not see your alleged face stamping incident, but I sincerely doubt it happened. It was a clean game, I didn't see it live, nor on the video replays that i've watched twice since.

For your information, it is actually the responsibility of the referees, touch judges and citing commissioners to bring suspected violent or dangerous incidents to the attention of the relevant authorities, it is not the job of the ERC. Oh also, the reason the French clubs are leaving the Erc is money...your clubs wanted more of it, and you wanted to reduce Irish, Welsh, Scottish and Italian clubs share of it, so that ye can pay even more for foreign players that ye poach from local clubs who will not be able to match French (&/or English) offers. And your clubs succeeded with their demands, so be happy!? As this is now the last year of the wonderful Heineken cup, and probably marks the last year Irish clubs will be able to successfully compete with the best in Europe, because ye have enough of the ERC Happy!? Thanks Mon Ami !?!

P.s. have ye any bank bondholders that you'd like us to guarantee with our grandchildren's pensions maybe!?

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Pretty sure that was the incident where Fritz complained to the ref pointing to his eye. Owens asked the TMO to look for a "punch" in preceeding plays. Possible that Owens misunderstood what Fritz said but instruction was clearly to look for a punch. Impossible job for TMO since no other information was given. If camera angle was too far to show anything then all we have to go on is Fritz, maybe, saying he was deliberatly kicked in the face? Even if Owens thought he said it was a punch?

Comment

Owens did go to tmo for any evidence of foul play.Actually thought they mentioned BJ.But TMO saw no evidence to suggest foul play.
                      Have heard nothing from citing as yet.
                      Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
                        Pretty sure that was the incident where Fritz complained to the ref pointing to his eye. Owens asked the TMO to look for a "punch" in preceeding plays. Possible that Owens misunderstood what Fritz said but instruction was clearly to look for a punch. Impossible job for TMO since no other information was given. If camera angle was too far to show anything then all we have to go on is Fritz, maybe, saying he was deliberatly kicked in the face? Even if Owens thought he said it was a punch?
                        Don't make me believe that there is only one camera to record the game.... I did simply not understand why with only one distant camera they suggested that nothing had happened. They should have use more angle : on the French TV just after the TMO, we could see a much closer camera and sensed the action.

Even if they were looking for a "punch", why didn't they check in more detail instead of assumed that nothing had been happened in about 30sec.

Without being provocative, I'm preety sure if that would be happened on POC face, they would take more time and camera to check it. ;:

Obviously, there is no doubt about the fact that you derseved this victory but I think that a sin bin could represent an opportunity for us to perhaps catch up you. :)

Ps : Pardon for my mistakes...

Comment

Sorry User name but you wouldnt have won if we let you put all 23 men on the pitch with 20 minutes left, you were already mentally on the bus out to Shannon after 45 minutes
                          My computer thinks I'm gay
                          What's the difference anyway
                          When all the people do all day
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

The picture of the cleaning from the Irish hooker with the Fritz head pointed by the arrow

The picture of the Fritz face after the cleaning :

Attached Files

Comment

Username

Fritz complained to ref that he was punched. He pointed to his face and clenched his fist to demonstrate what he meant. The ref went to TMO. What else could he do?

Good luck to Toulouse in the Top 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                                Do you have similar plans to kill off the T14 given the many instances of gouging, stamping and bag snatching that have gone unpunished in that tournament over the years?
                                I have no doubt that in Top 14, this kind of aggression would be punish severly. The main point for me is the way in what they manage the TMO : sloppy TMO with only one camera very far from the action from where it was clearly impossible to take a decision.

Perhaps, Fritz should have lost his eye to be sure to be heard... (black humor).

I'm not blaming Owens but the video referee Dereck Bevan who did not ask for more camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X