HEC QF: Munster V Toulouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEC QF: Munster V Toulouse

We need to win this one. Not sure we need the bonus.

Also Dusatoir is out for 4 months with a ruptured bicep tendon.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Bonus ????

Comment

Here on toulouse's fans forum , they are not confident on their guys but they think we are the less tough team ! Bullsh*t.
      http://www.stadetoulousain.fr/phpBB2...ic.php?t=10461

Comment

The Milkman must be raging that Toulouse made a balls of things yesterday.

Comment

Sunday 12:45 guaranteed.
          We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
          Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Originally posted by Mack the Knife View Post
            Sunday 12:45 guaranteed.
            No, that'll be for the Todgers.

Comment

As a longtime follower of Munster, this is the one I have been waiting for - the aristocrats of European rugby in Thomond Park at last. Two traditionally strong HEC sides, albeit both at less than stellar heights of former years, meeting for the first time since 2008 final. If we can cut out our aimless box kicking (yes, Master Murray, I am looking at you) and other errors which give hard won possession straight back to our opponents, then we have a great chance in this match. The error count in the first half today was bad and against a counter attacking team like ST will cost us dearly. Hopefully Donn Ryan will be back and all others fit and well after 6 Nations. We are seeing further development of young players, with Duncan Casey showing some great flashes of skill with ball in hand and in passing, Foley putting in a good shift.
              A semi final is possible, with hard work, and then who knows?

Comment

Monsieur Picamoles shall take some looking after.
                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Munster will win this, I am certain. The French don't travel and their players probably won't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHalvey View Post
                    Munster will win this, I am certain. The French don't travel and their players probably won't want to know.
                    Did you manage to send that letter to Joe Duffy about Archer starting today?

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHalvey View Post
                      Dunno, EH, if ST cannot get it up for a 1/4 final against what they consider one of the few clubs to be their equals in HEC lore, then they are at a sorry pass indeed. They will IMHO come here all guns blazing. But if we eliminate the unforced errors, we can win

Comment

As usual the 6N will determine a lot, due to injuries and form.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                          Did you manage to send that letter to Joe Duffy about Archer starting today?
                          The dirty protest kept making **** of the envelope
                          My computer thinks I'm gay
                          What's the difference anyway
                          When all the people do all day
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
                            As a longtime follower of Munster, this is the one I have been waiting for - the aristocrats of European rugby in Thomond Park at last. Two traditionally strong HEC sides, albeit both at less than stellar heights of former years, meeting for the first time since 2008 final. If we can cut out our aimless box kicking (yes, Master Murray, I am looking at you) and other errors which give hard won possession straight back to our opponents, then we have a great chance in this match. The error count in the first half today was bad and against a counter attacking team like ST will cost us dearly. Hopefully Donn Ryan will be back and all others fit and well after 6 Nations. We are seeing further development of young players, with Duncan Casey showing some great flashes of skill with ball in hand and in passing, Foley putting in a good shift.
                            G'wan Penney,eh

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
                              Yeah agree about Murray today . He was poor when it came to kicking and today was not a day to kick it to backs that just run at you. He was also quite slow to the breakdown for a number of rucks and missing sometimes. He is a good natural player but needs to use his head more. He should get some tapes of Genia to see what needs to be done by a clever player. Playing Toulouse there will be no second chances as any mistake or bad kick will be punished severely. I am not confident if we play that way we can beat them.

Comment

Working...
                              X