Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munster A V Nottingham British & Irish Cup St.Marys RFC, Friday Jan 10th, ko 7:30pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster A V Nottingham British & Irish Cup St.Marys RFC, Friday Jan 10th, ko 7:30pm

Exciting Munster A Side For Nottingham In St. Mary's

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/12656.php#.Us6OsPRdWoM

With Gerry Hurley named at Fullback, either Murray or Sheridan ( or both) is fit.

NB Contrary to what is stated in the Article, Munster lead the Pool on the Head to head over Plymouth.

EDIT this is wrong. B&I Cup regulations have Points difference as the first tiebreaker.
    Last edited by Piquet; 10th-January-2014, 23:36.

Comment

yes. this is a nice team. i hope they win the rugby match.
      Slamming Bangers!!!

Comment

Interesting to see Hurley at 12

Comment

Its a great occasion for saints, it a long way away from the old days of changing in a 40' ctr at the side of the pitch or in the old club house in the abbey and running out over the bridge to play a game and stopping in the swamp on the way back for a quick one or two.

Comment

Super day for the Parish alright, I only wish my wife wasn't going out for dinner, so I could get to this game.
            St Mary's have wisely invested in their facilities over the last 10 years, and what they have now, is absolutely superb.
            They've moved on, from having "One loaf of bread between the whole of us"

Comment

Nice to see Ger Sla getting a run out.

Comment

What's the parking availability like down there? Would it be better to park near town and walk out?

Comment

Originally posted by PARISHMAN1970 View Post
                  Exciting Munster A Side For Nottingham In St. Mary's

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/12656.php#.Us6OsPRdWoM
                  Anyone know if Max Abbott is related to Richie Abbott of Dolphin ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                    What's the parking availability like down there? Would it be better to park near town and walk out?
                    i would. it's only a ten minute walk from somewhere like the locke.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                      Anyone know if Max Abbott is related to Richie Abbott of Dolphin ?
                      His son

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                        His son
                        Thanks for that. Well if he's cut from that cloth, there's good hope for him. I note Max is over with the Cons ... tsk tsk !

Comment

Abbott has a good shot at being Ireland u20 hooker this season.

Comment

There is a multi story car park directly across from the ground and also plenty of spaces in front of the girls school across the road, only problem maybe traffic congestion as its a busy road that the ground is next to may have to get there early to avoid any delays.

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post

Comment

Will someone provide updates?
                              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                              X