Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gloucester v Munster. Kingsholm. Saturday 11 Jan. 6pm.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gloucester v Munster. Kingsholm. Saturday 11 Jan. 6pm.

Injuries mounting. Eight day turnaround. Bitterness aplenty. Must win.

Tickets sold out.

http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/index.php
    Last edited by Late try; 4th-January-2014, 16:41. Reason: Liardy liars website said tix still on sale. Fixed.

All the above , True

Comment

My team for next weekend:
      Cronin Casey BJ
      DOC POC
      POM TOD Coughlan
      Sheridan JJ Conway Dinneen LLL Earls Jones

Killer Scannell Archer Foley Stander Williams Keats Johne

Although Foley was very impressive Doc brings more experience in a crucial game. I'd start Sheridan over his quicker service off the base and as he is more familiar with JJ. Munster should win easily if we bring the intensity of the second half tonight.

Comment

Bring it on!

Comment

@RTErugby: Munster’s Cathal Sheridan, Donncha O'Callaghan (knees), Damien Varley (foot) unlikely to be fit to face Gloucester

http://t.co/6wR6EyfflP

Comment

Do you pick JJ and destroy Keatley"s confidence, or pick Keatley in the hope the ulster game was a result of rust from an injury layoff, assuming JJ is fit ofc
            Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

Murray, Ryan, Earls, Zebo - are these guys fit to play?
              Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Redgiant View Post
                Do you pick JJ and destroy Keatley"s confidence, or pick Keatley in the hope the ulster game was a result of rust from an injury layoff, assuming JJ is fit ofc
                I thought to myself tonight, if Keatley plays bad, JJ will start. If Keatley keeps kicking like that and has a shocker, he will start as it will shatter his confidence. I said this as this seems to be our logic. With that herself says to me, Keatley's confidence already looks shattered.

So at what point exactly can you drop someone? IMO, if you are not strong enough to come back from a dropping then you shouldn't be played ahead of the man who took your place. Best players to play the crucial games please.
                The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Please let Murray be fit! If not i want Gerry Hurley at 9! Williams isn't up to it, Keatley CANNOT afford to be as poor next weekend as tonight, JJ (if fit) has GOT to start! We're fairly depleted! Whats Casey LLL story, was hobbling late on, Cramp? Can't afford him missing!

Duncan Casey took his opportunity well, should start next week with Scanell on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcork View Post
                    Murray, Ryan, Earls, Zebo - are these guys fit to play?
                    1 of the 3 won,t be.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgers View Post
                      1 of the 3 won,t be.
                      Presumably Zebo then?
                      Life is good

Comment

I'd pick JJ,but I know he won't be.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgers View Post
                          1 of the 3 won,t be.
                          There are four listed bun? or are you saying one will be fit and three won't?

Presumably Earls will be ok, the others all look like longer term injuries
                          Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post

Patience my young padawan.

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post

Ryan is out for a few weeks AFAIK, Earls will be fine. Murray may start if Sheridan is gone. Zebo should at best be with the A's or Con, he's been out an awfully long time thou he did come back for Quins last yr after a similar absence....just think this season he didnt have anywhere near the pre injury form of last.

Interesting week ahead. Smoke and daggers time
                              Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Working...
                              X