Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MISLEADING THREAD TITLE SHOCK!! Eddie O'S - "JJ needs to leave Munster"

On OTT last night....

basically saying for JJ is 10 or nowhere and if Keats is getting his game, JJ needs to leave Munster ASAP

Would be devestating to see him leave, but............

In a horrible kinda way it makes sense.

Maybe its time to just say Sorry Keats, but its a professional game......JJ to 10.

Well if Eddie said it and JackDaniels started a thread on it, then its bound to happen.
    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

EOS needs to leave la la land.

Comment

or Eddie needs to come to Munster as backs coach
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Typical Jack Daniels thread, up against an urgent deadline at work again?
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

I listened to this as well last night and it's not quite what he said, he made the point that he didn't think he was a centre or full back but was a pure 10 so needed more game time in order to reach his undoubted potential. He said that in order to do this he needed more time playing at 10 and Keatley was in his way, and probably rightly so at the moment. JJ doesn't need to move anywhere, he is loved and protected in Munster's bosum and we will cradle him until he's ready to show what he has got, he's one of our own. He will get his opportunity no doubt about that. There is no need to fast track him into the international set up and this was the premise under which the question was asked. He's only got his first pro contract this season and only signed a 2 year extension in January so people need to steady on and not expect too much too soon from the guy. Lets see what he can do in squeaky bum matches in the New Year and let him learn. He needs to manage his own expectations as well and understand that he has time on his side and he's in the best place he can be right now.
            Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

He may not be 12 long term but after seeing Downey in action several times on Saturday I fail to see the harm in trying him there a bit more whilst the duel with Ian is played out. Midfield is a bit of a black hole at present.

I like LLL a lot but it's also clear at times nobody on the field know's what he's about to do, even him, so could definitely use a bit of tinkering in the league now it's clear he's off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackdaniels View Post
                On OTT last night....
                Over the top?

Comment

JJ is one of the most talented young players in Europe and what must he think being stuck behind Keatley, a solid player but ultimately a guy in his prime who's going nowhere and will never be international standard. Ulster had no reservation in a similar situation between Jackson and Humphries, they were more than happy to take the immediate hit for the long term greater good. If JJ isn't a starter here by the end of the season then Eddie is right, nobody wants to see him become another Stander.

Comment

If you listened to the interview in full the headline is being taken out out of context(no surprise there with our resident drama queen). What he said was that in order for him to develop he needs games. JJ will get plenty of gametime.

Comment

Originally posted by LHD View Post
                      He may not be 12 long term but after seeing Downey in action several times on Saturday I fail to see the harm in trying him there a bit more whilst the duel with Ian is played out. Midfield is a bit of a black hole at present.

I like LLL a lot but it's also clear at times nobody on the field know's what he's about to do, even him, so could definitely use a bit of tinkering in the league now it's clear he's off.
                      JJ to 10. Play JD to his strengths and rescue Jonny from Racing to cover for the pair of them. IKea ain't finished yet imo .
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

http://www.newstalk.ie/player/podcas...inster_slip_up

7:30 onwards.

Comment

Do we have to do your maths homework for you too..?

these do my "journalism homework" threads are just annoying now...
                          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

if mad dog establishes himself in leinster , then johnny to munster 2015/2016 season is a possibility

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                              if mad dog establishes himself in leinster , then johnny to munster 2015/2016 season is a possibility
                              Jonny Cash over JJ? ,no thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X