X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gloucester Away tickets on sale...

https://tickets.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/buy.aspx#fixture

Can be bought on-line or on the phone.

Not sure if there are any restrictions for Irish addresses...

May be plenty via clubs and MRSC but just in case.

Flood the Shed!
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

is this time date definate?

Comment

I've just booked. I can't do the Shed as I might end up being carted out of it .. so in the wonderfully named Mira Showers Stand.
        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Just bought 2 for the Shed. Didn't think I'd get tickets this easily!
          "The trouble with resisting temptation is that you may not get another chance"
          Edwin Chapin (1857 - 1942)

Comment

Originally posted by crookstown red View Post
            https://tickets.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/buy.aspx#fixture

Can be bought on-line or on the phone.

Not sure if there are any restrictions for Irish addresses...

May be plenty via clubs and MRSC but just in case.
            300 only I think,get on them. Could be the last time an English club gets our money for quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
              Flood the Shed!
              Did you buy any spares?

Comment

rang their ticket office who said date was not confirmed...said it was on theier site somewhere aswell...

Comment

Just got mine! can't believe they've gone on general sale!! not complaining though!

Comment

Originally posted by tafnat View Post
                    Did you buy any spares?
                    Got four in total, definitely have a home for two, possibly for the other 2 but waiting to hear.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

2 bought here,by hook or by crook,I'll be there.

Comment

Got four in total, definitely have a home for two, possibly for the other 2 but waiting to hear.
                        Tis ok,I caved!

Comment

Originally posted by tafnat View Post
                          Tis ok,I caved!
                          Good man. First cider on me!

Comment

Good man. First cider on me!
                            Just so you know I will be planning on using my second ticket this time,so make sure you keep your tickets in one piece

Comment

Ticket confirmation showing as Saturday 11th January 3pm K/O.

Comment

Working...
                              X