Originally posted by tafnat View Post
        Fantastico!
        The way Dougall is playing we have the open side tied down

Comment

Hoping for this team.
          1.Kilcoyne,2.Sherry,3.Archer
          4.Foley,5.O'Callaghan
          6.Dave O'Callaghan,8.Stander,7.Dougall
          9.Sheridan 10.Hanrahan 11.Heever(Is he available?) 12.Dineen 13.Laulala 14.Conway 15.Jones
          "I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you."

Comment

Hoping for half an hour of POC, POM and CM. Need to be right up to speed for Perpignan, win at home and the return fixture could be a relative gimme.

Comment

I'd like us to persist with Varley, he throws the odd crooked one but if he sorts that he has everything else, tough as nails and now teams have to scrummage properly he has the required bulk and aggression.
              My computer thinks I'm gay
              What's the difference anyway
              When all the people do all day
              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfhound98 View Post
                Hoping for this team.
                1.Kilcoyne,2.Sherry,3.Archer
                4.Foley,5.O'Callaghan
                6.Dave O'Callaghan,8.Stander,7.Dougall
                9.Sheridan 10.Hanrahan 11.Heever(Is he available?) 12.Dineen 13.Laulala 14.Conway 15.Jones
                I think we may see a lot of changes from Cardiff resting players for Perpignan . Probably Stander, Dougall and most of the backs . We need to win these .

Comment

Keatley will need game time,as will Keef before HC matches.

Comment

Originally posted by The voice of the beard View Post
                    I think we may see a lot of changes from Cardiff resting players for Perpignan . Probably Stander, Dougall and most of the backs . We need to win these .
                    I don't know...We aren't going to run over Newport this time. They were really impressive against Glasgow last week. We are going very well in the league and I'd like to keep it that way.

Comment

Ya we will have to have out HEC starting 15 on the park at some stage imo . . .

That has Dougal at 7 for me and Stander on the bench ( But definately replacing Coughlan at 50). Ronan loosing out. Assuming POM is fit.

Will Penney go with Keatley or JJ at 10 for USAP I wonder . ..I would guess Keatley but by god he is under huge pressure imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfhound98 View Post
                        I don't know...We aren't going to run over Newport this time. They were really impressive against Glasgow last week. We are going very well in the league and I'd like to keep it that way.
                        So would I but I think Penney will want to give some others game time and rest a lot of his HC team.

Comment

On the JJ decision his almost immaculate kicking will stand to him, certainly got reinforced yesterday how important it is! Anyone know is he as good at drop goals or is it mostly dead ball kicks? Can be a key to tight games
                          My computer thinks I'm gay
                          What's the difference anyway
                          When all the people do all day
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                            On the JJ decision his almost immaculate kicking will stand to him, certainly got reinforced yesterday how important it is! Anyone know is he as good at drop goals or is it mostly dead ball kicks? Can be a key to tight games
                            According to the website he has never scored a drop goal in the 20 games he has played for the senior team. I can't remember him ever attempting one.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                              He's from Currow. If my old man is anything to go by, JJ should be a master...

Comment

Did JJ have any during that famous U 20 RWC??

I can recall lots of overhead chips that worked . . . .but not sure on Drop Goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X