Last man standing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last man standing

So, how's about a last man standing for the Rabo starting from the next set of fixtures?

Pick one team a week, draw or lose and your out, can't pick the same team twice, if the last people go out at same time they are back in with whatever picks are left.

1st prize. Bragging rights and an inflated sense of self worth.

The name of the competition can be changed to a more gender neutral option if anyone has an issue.

Pick team by Thursday midnight.... if the last players all go out on one pick they come back in and go again....

Week 1 Week2 Week 3 week 4 week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 Week 10 Week 11
    Eoghan Scarlet Edinburg Ulster Munster Blues Dragons Ospreys Connacht Leinster Glasgow Zebra
    Lawrenc Osprey Leinster Glasgow Treviso Cardiff Munster Ulster Scarlets Connacht Dragons xxxxxxx
    Piquet Munste Edinburg Leinster xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    KoT Ulster Munster Leinster xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    POC
    LostTooth
    Osprey Ulster Glasgow Munster leinster Scarlets Connacht Zebre xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    USTIX Conn xxxxxxxxx XXXXXXX xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Bosco Glasgo XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    The pp Treviso XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    NDFC Cardiff XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Redherring leinste Munster Ulster ospreys Cardiff Dragons connacht scarlets Edinb Glasgow Treviso
    Kermit glasgo XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    rua13 osprey Leinster Munster ulster xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Leaky
    boots
    osprey Munster Ulster treviso Glasgow Dragons Scarlets Zebre xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Buster osprey Ulster Glasgow Munster leinster Dragons Connacht Scarlets Cardiff xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    2ndrowgal Glasgo XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Waterford
    lad
    osprey Ulster Glasgow treviso cardiff Leinster Munster Zebre xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    George
    thebest
    Ulster Munster Glasgow treviso ospreys Leinster Connacht Scarlets Cardiff xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Benji Glasgo XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Cowboy Osprey Ulster Glasgow treviso leinster Munster Edinburgh xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    fitzy73 Ulster Leinster Glasgow Treviso cardiff Dragons Ospreys Connacht Munster xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Nuke Scarlet Ulster Glasgow treviso munster xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    gelly Ulster Munster Glasgow leinster treviso xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    bazzyg Conn XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Ruckem Ulster Edinburg Glasgow Munster Treviso xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    dave
    sweets
    glasgo XXXXXXX XXXXXXX xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    cjbotha Osprey Munster Ulster Leinster glasgow Dragons Scarlets edinburgh xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Glasgow fixture in week 3 is subject to the rearranged fixture V Treviso and fixture for week 6 is the re-arranged fixture against Edinburgh.

Same story with Dragons and their postponed game with Edinburgh,
    Last edited by lawrence; 30th-March-2014, 13:42.

Sounds fun.

Scarlets

Comment

you might aswell slap in the heineken fixtures around Christmas.

I'll have Ulster.

Is the winner going to be the lad who always picks Zebre's opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by Knights of Thomond View Post
        you might aswell slap in the heineken fixtures around Christmas.

I'll have Ulster.

Is the winner going to be the lad who always picks Zebre's opposition?

Just the rabo, play your cards right or you might be left hoping Zebre win

Teams need to be picked by Thursday midnight...

Comment

New Zealand
          The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
            So, how's about a last man standing for the Rabo starting from the next set of fixtures?

Pick one team a week, draw or lose and your out, can't pick the same team twice, if the last people go out at same time they are back in with whatever picks are left.

1st prize. Bragging rights and an inflated sense of self worth.

The name of the competition can be changed to a more gender neutral option if anyone has an issue.

Pick team by Thursday midnight....
            Wesht is best. I'll have the Connies so.
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Glasgow

Comment

Treviso

Comment

Munster

Comment

Can I pick a team that's already been picked? All the ones I'd pick to win have been choosen already.
                    Life is good

Comment

You can

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
                        Can I pick a team that's already been picked? All the ones I'd pick to win have been choosen already.

You can pick any team in the league, but once you have you cant pick them again

Comment

Cardiff
                          "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Leinster
                            He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Ospreys , thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X