Cullen postmatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cullen postmatch

@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Has to be said cullen was dreadful more so than and rest of the team@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
    1-15 were bad@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
    except for MOD and fla werent too bad@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
    Im not pickn on cullen, DK has to share the blame as cc @@@@/SPAN></font>obviously</font>@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"> wasnt match fit@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
    the missed tackel for the first try saz it all@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
    then constant knock ons from passes and high balls
    Time to call it a day Cullen and go home
    best of Luck
    never saw Munster play that bad in the Heineken Cup before oh well start building for next year
    G'wan Leinster do the job i Dont want to be all alone in london in may
    @@@@/SPAN></font>
    If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Using your logic we should show Halstead the door too.

We lost get over it. Thats sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed
      Using your logic we should show Halstead the door too.

We lost get over it. Thats sport.
      I think he showd himself the door

and "get over it" Im trying
      man it hurts[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]
      If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Comment

1-15 were appalling in the first half. Cullen did as much as anyone in the 2nd half to put it right. It wasnt good enough on the night though. I personally blame the game plan but that is my opinion.

I cant stand the fickle, knee jerk, get rid of them all type posts that are creeping in. Why should John Kelly not be singled out for childish posts instead of Cullen?

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Jk has playd many years with Munster all of them very good@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Cullen has not playd to his @@@@/SPAN></font>potential</font>@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"> with Munster in the 5yrs he is here@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Its true the entire team were bad we were playd off the pitch@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">but cullen was problely the worst player on the pitch@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">its not fickle, knee jerk, get rid of them all
          just time for cullen to call it a day@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">I will still be at the three Magners games in cork shoutn Munster on @@@@/SPAN></font>

Comment

Oh dear. In the land of the blind etc....

Comment

his holiday is over..

Pity he never decided to play for Munster.
              they call it \'passion\', we call it pride

Comment

Originally posted by vicker

his holiday is over..

Pity he never decided to play for Munster.
                QED. Knob.

Comment

Your a freak, an internet hardman, a nerd, soft
                  they call it \'passion\', we call it pride

Comment

i was one of the guys who defended cullen during the week. but last night he was not good at all. he was terrible in the tackle. i cant seem him being kept passed this season. some of the posts above are harsh.

Comment

Cullen was one of many who were terrible-IMO only the front row especially the bull can claim any credit for playing to standard. I agree tactics and team selection along with hunger lost this game. I didn`t think much of White either but he had no effect on the result.

Comment

People are being very harsh on Cullen. The whole team were bad. Remember he also stopped at least 2 try scoring opportunities. What about Kelly ( he might not as well have been there for all the good he was) , the understanding between Halstead and Mafi was terrible and ROG'S decision making and kicking on the nite was very poor to say the least.

All that said, we were crap on the nite and did not deserve anything out of the game so lets get over it and start looking forward not back.

Comment

I'm a bit surprised to read so much criticism of the Munster backs.
                          Yes, they were second best but I think most of us expected that, didn't
                          we? I thought Munster's main failing was in the back row and outside
                          half where they couldn't/didn't dictate the pace of the game and
                          therefore struggled to make their tried and tested tactics work. You
                          looked like you lacked a captain out there IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by daiF
                            I'm a bit surprised to read so much criticism of the Munster backs. Yes, they were second best but I think most of us expected that, didn't we? I thought Munster's main failing was in the back row and outside half where they couldn't/didn't dictate the pace of the game and therefore struggled to make their tried and tested tactics work. You looked like you lacked a captain out there IMO.

Agree 100% with that. Expected Scarlets to be on top but we still expect at least competent defence in our backline. However, you're right, our advantages should have been at 6,7,8,10 - key areas that decide the outcome of rugby matches. Scarlets fronted up in these positions big time. Hayes, Flannery, Stringer, even Ryan can hold their heads up today.

Comment

Old and tired looking Munster team, blame can be placed everywhere but to what avail?

Comment

Working...
                              X