Boycott the Rugby Champions Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
    When are the unions getting together again.
    IIRC 10 days after the last one, which should mean this week.

Comment

Originally posted by 2EMEREP View Post
      The Pro12 could really work this to their advantage too, by having teams from the same countries play games on adjoining days in close proximity. For example, have Munster play Treviso in Treviso on the Saturday and Connacht play Zebre on Sunday, or Treviso play Glasgow on Saturday and Zebre play Edinburgh on Sunday. Surely there would be supporters who would make a weekend of it and take in two games. That would give us our away trips and raise the profile of the league.
      Excellent idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
        IIRC 10 days after the last one, which should mean this week.
        IRB Council meets later this month, btw.
        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastender View Post
          They don't care about their local economies, they'll move a match to a bigger football stadium without giving a damn about local businesses if they think they can sell more seats, many of them anyway, i'm sure there are some good examples, but recently, Milton Keynes for Northampton, Toulouse for Castres, etc. I don't remember them filling the larger stadia either?
          True the traders in Castres objected but the Club were not interested. The previous game in Castres I think in 2008 they made a fortune from us. The new type owners are not interested in anything but themselves as evidenced by the locations chosen for the English teams - miles from previous bases of club.

Comment

Working...
          X