X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varley on Saturday night show

Very good singer starts about 21 mins

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10216558/

Thought Varley put in a really good performance. He also spoke really well, so different from the onfield image,

Comment

i'd prefer he stuck to rugby and left this lark till he has retired
      DOC became a desperate media whore at one stage and his career seemed to stall subsuquently

if your a top top player you can just about get away with this stuff, but not when your a provincial reserve hooker.........

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jackdaniels View Post
        DOC became a desperate media whore at one stage and his career seemed to stall subsuquently

if your a top top player you can just about get away with this stuff, but not when your a provincial reserve hooker.........

Sorry
        He is lending a hand to raise money for charity, is that a bad thing?

Comment

Sorry
          You're right, players shouldn't have any interests outside of rugby.
          A lion online, a lamb at home.

Comment

Personally he's putting the choir under pressure. Competition for places is good for the squad
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Sorry
                You can't be serious, can you?

Have a read of Denis Fogarty's blog on tapandgo.

Comment

Sorry
                  Joyless, clueless, pointless.
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Didnt realise it was for charity
                    Jumped the gun a bit there, i will hold my hands up on this one
                    my bad

Anything like this for a good cause is to be applauded and appreciated

My genuine apologies.

Comment

Back in your box jack
                      "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

The boy can sing, fair play to him

Comment

Originally posted by pda1 View Post
                          The boy can sing, fair play to him
                          for half time entertainment our hooker should be singing STAND UP AND FIGHT
                          better then the sh--e thats there now.good singer and for a great cause
                          employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
                          beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
                          who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
                          we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

would be a good one, to eventually see Varley replace that god awful choir and singer!!
                            cringe

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
                              Back in your box jack
                              I am getting quite familiar with this box Hugged, it has its charms..........

Awful smell of wet cardboard tho

Comment

Working...
                              X