Munster abu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster abu

enough doom and gloom I say, lets get set for a cracking game of rugby Saturday and a win, lets start the build up to a great and mitey day in Thomond park.

G' WAN MUNSTER

Mitey stuff CHilli
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

We like the a doom & gloom here. Have you not noticed the size of the banks and economy thread
      Con Artist

Comment

C'mon Munster
        After last week's game I was but now I've recovered and expect an reaction from us.

So Gloucester watch out we're
        I'm & ready to lift the roof off in Thomond.

Plenty of SUAF everyone.

Comment

Munster are ready for it, they've got the ammo, time to use it, think key forwards will get stuck in. The group can still be yours with all home games won. The E'burgh game was funny one because the snap shots I saw at a rugby lunch showed Munster going forward and looking good but the handling was poor too and that's just small stuff, attention to detail really.
          I think you will win, I hope you will win because the site is too gloomy now. I don't think either of our teams will win the HEC this year and thinking otherwise is fanciful to me but lets both go out with a fight and show these French and English rugby powerhouses what we are capable of. Munster abu.

Comment

We must win! So everyone get behind the team

Comment

Working...
            X