Munster V Gloucester, Sat 19th Oct, 18:00 team post 438

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster V Gloucester, Sat 19th Oct, 18:00 team post 438

Onwards and we hope upwards (but not twirling...)

There'll be changes due to injury (hopefully none too serious).

Glaws will be cock a hoop after their win today. It won't be pretty. It shouldn't be pretty.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

We need a big response
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Agreed but I want the performance to be backed up the following weekend away to Glasgow as well.

Comment

We have to win this one
        My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Andrew Conway should start for Zebo,he was very impressive for the A team earlier.

Comment

looks weak

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
              Agreed but I want the performance to be backed up the following weekend away to Glasgow as well.
              Agree completely - the Glasgow match is a key match in our season. Highly unlikely that we can win it on current and recent form, but if we did, it would be bigger than our recent win over Leinster. IMO.
              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

[QUOTE=The Word Is Born;1283782]Agreed but I want the performance to be backed up the following weekend away to Glasgow as well.[/QUOT

agreed , had a nasty run in with a glasgow troll on FB , who seem to take satisfaction in munster today , have no problem people bashing our team but not from a nobody team that has won nothing ever

Comment

[QUOTE=BigLad;1283800]
                  Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                  Agreed but I want the performance to be backed up the following weekend away to Glasgow as well.[/QUOT

agreed , had a nasty run in with a glasgow troll on FB , who seem to take satisfaction in munster today , have no problem people bashing our team but not from a nobody team that has won nothing ever
                  G'wan the big lad
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                    Need to take 5 points from this one. What colour jerseys will we be wearing?
                    No jerseys. That's how pumped up they'll be!

Comment

I think they should get Davey in for the week with a hurley to 'help out' with focus levels and dealing with expectation.

Plus he'd leather the **** out of them.
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                        I think they should get Davey in for the week with a hurley to 'help out' with focus levels and dealing with expectation.

Plus he'd leather the **** out of them.
                        Munster don't have small fishes.
                        Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

What I don't want to see is this "lets give the players a chance to right this" sh1te, make under performing players pay the price and let then them know when a performance just isn't good enough.
                          "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

LIKE THIS ??

Comment

The Ultimate Warrior was a pussy
                              Life is good

Comment

Working...
                              X