Thomond Park Computer Generated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomond Park Computer Generated

Hi i have ThomondParkComputerGeneratedArtistImpressions file in adobe reader format cant post this properly at work but if anyone wants alook let me know ur email address and il send it on[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
    If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

There's a link to it in the TP planning thread.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

These ones?[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I just got it as well, very impressive. McCloud, PM me your e-mail if you want it.

Comment

ok so everyone has it my bad[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
          If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Comment

Wonder who your one is in the last picture. I would[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Very impressive. Let's hope it goes ahead without delay. It will compare very favourably with any grounds we've been to in other countries.
              The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                Never mind her identical twin across the road..[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

What's with all the 'man bags' in that shot? Have these artists been to TP before?
                Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

And why is she not going to the match?
                  The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness

And why is she not going to the match?

Because Munster got even more popular she couldn't get a ticket
                    Is it only a game?
                    And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

A few more.

Comment

looks grand
                        If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

I see the Corpo does a great job sweeping the virtual streets
                          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

fair play to Globrob with the new flag on the side of the bridge
                            Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Not a chip wagon or flag seller in sight - how unrealistic. Must be a foreign artist.
                              Census day, 23 April 2006, when men stood up and were counted

Comment

Working...
                              X