Bad day at the office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad day at the office

All the hype about the importance of the pack!! your pack is delivering but to who??

You have had lots of possession, won lots of lineouts but your backs are awful - they could not run out of a warehouse thru an open door!! - sure your getting some talent next season from us!!

While I dont mind seeing the munster ego humbled, I still want you to win so we can meet you in the final

Good luck but frankly the scarlets are looking too good

Originally posted by mdesmond

All the hype about the importance of the pack!! your pack is delivering but to who??

You have had lots of possession, won lots of lineouts but your backs are awful - they could not run out of a warehouse thru an open door!! - sure your getting some talent next season from us!!

While I dont mind seeing the munster ego humbled, I still want you to win so we can meet you in the final

And YOU are?

Comment

Originally posted by mtcmolloy
      Originally posted by mdesmond

And YOU are?

<!-
      var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
      var SymReal;

Sym()
      {
      window.open = SymWinOpen;
      if(SymReal != null)
      SymReal();
      }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
      {
      if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
      SymReal&#079;nLoad();
      window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
      SymReal = window.;
      window. = Sym;
      }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
      window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

from the only province left in the HEC!!!

Comment

Working...
      X