Axle gets the Nod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axle gets the Nod

Axle has been given the nod . sits on bench .. JOS loses out..

poor call imo.
    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

I would agree ruck. JOS is in form, As much as a legend as axle is, jos should be in .

Comment

Depends on the run of the game - we might be very glad of having his headby the time we get to sixty minutes. But pity for JOS, must feel like he's being sponsored by B&amp;Q.
        For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

hmmm. have to just put faith in kidney but thats a lot of just fit players in the squad

wouldnt have thought of foley as an impact player. maybe if we are 10 up toward the end or we are lacking leadership early on he'll come on
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

cant believe im not excited to have Axel make the panel, but im not. We already have too many players just returned from injuryinvolvedIMO and JOS is more than desrving of a spot on the bench.

Still and all as tight asi feel this match will be there will probably be a bit of comfort in seeing Foley come on for the last 15 to steady the ship, we could probaly do with his leadershipand you know you can expect 110 % from him

Comment

This is a Crazy call, but typical Kidney.[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

Comment

Very harsh call on JOS, sympathise for the guy. No disrespect to Foley, but lack of match fitness should have opened door for JOS imo.

Comment

TOUGH ON JOS alright but for experience alone i think kidney has got this call right.Foley has been there and done it all for munster down the years.I think this is his last year though for winning calls like this and next year JOS will definetly get his chance which is well deserved
                  Grow the club to 10000 full members and theyll all have heineken cup tickets.....yeadh right lying b******s

Comment

Hard on JOS. Hopefully the wise head will do it for us.
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Sorry to harp on, but why didn't Axle feature and why would JO'S think another season with Munster would see him pulling on the shirt any more often?

Answers on a postcard please......
                      PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Have to agree Babs

Comment

very strange and disappointing strange selection[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
                          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                          X