X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NotreDameRFC
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry View Post
    Nice. Plastic Paddy ...you kept that quiet you were heading to Italy!

Leave a comment:

• Pony
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    Correct - Nagel not Conway heading home
    FFS, will Nagle ever get a run of matches together.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Correct - Nagel not Conway heading home

Leave a comment:

• fullback15
    replied
    Originally posted by Cathal View Post
    Burgers said he'd be fine and according to the MR.ie article he's going home to continue treatment (alongside Conway, I think).
    Alongside Nagle I believe. Conway staying in Italy

Leave a comment:

• Burgers
    replied
    Burgers said he'd be fine and according to the MR.ie article he's going home to continue treatment (alongside Conway, I think).

2 weeks I am told.

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    Thanks Cathal.

Leave a comment:

• Cathal
    replied
    Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
    Just nipping in quickly but don't have time to read the whole thread, what is the news with the TOD? Did not look very clever at all.

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    Just nipping in quickly but don't have time to read the whole thread, what is the news with the TOD? Did not look very clever at all.

Leave a comment:

• Pony
    replied
    I was trying to convince the wife to holiday in Italy this week. No joy. Instead I'm bringing myself and 5 Poles to the Edibnburgh HEC game. Can't wait.

I've only seen extended highlights of the first 2 games but I have to say I'm delighted with the competition at 9 and 10. I have never been shy to criticise Williams, but he has definitely been working to address last seasons faults. Well done, more to do.

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry View Post
    "Special" rugby is right.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Munster have given away two tries in each match due to sloppy defending. I said it last week as well but that will not do against the good teams.

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dropkick
    replied
    This result is great for building the teams confidence. Having to come from behind and doing it in style will give the players some belief that they were missing last season. The whole squad looks very confident and thats probably as a result of the Quins and Clermont games last season.

Great to see JJ getting the kicks right. If he can get a good percentage kicking from the ground then he'll have a very good all round kicking game. He has a long accurate kick from hand which is a great weapon to have.

No doubting its been an easy start to the season and people are comparing it with the good start last season. The difference is last season we only saw glimpses of things coming together like the try against Ulster. So far this season everything looks to have moved up a level and the players look like they understand what they're supposed to do. The preseason must have been very productive.

Last seasons try count was poor from Munster, just 46 tries compared to 66 (Glasgow), 62 (Ulster), 63 (Leinster). They should be aiming for 60 at least. 9 in 2 games is a good start.
    Last edited by dropkick; 14th-September-2013, 22:13.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Highlights just started on RTE2 Tony Ward sounds a lot like Ralph Keyes. Hugh Cahill has Johne and Conway mixed up.

Leave a comment:

• Kevy-Wevz
    replied
    Originally posted by the dish View Post
    Any highlights of the game?
    On RTE just before the Ladies match tonight methinks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X