Zebre V Munster Fri Sep 13 18:30 Stadio XXV Aprile Parma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What just happened
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

FFS penalty quickly taken with the whole team asleep. Try Orquera. ZEB 8-6 MUN.
      Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

What happened there? No TV coverage of penalty taken?

Try Zebre...
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Penney Out!

Comment

Hopefully that'll wake us up!
            Conversion fumbled. ZEB 8-6 MUN.
            Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Missed conversion 8-6
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

A tactic your told to be aware of at the most junior of levels
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Grubber from JJ but Zebre covered it well
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Knock on by Nagle at end of some attacking play. Scrum Zebre near halfway line

Comment

3 or 4 good phases from munster then nagle?? knocks on
                      "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Well done Munster in the scrum. Penalty to us

Comment

Originally posted by Bash View Post
                          Early days dont be bashing him
                          "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by Bash View Post
                            Pass arced down to his knees to be fair. Sheridan pretty quick service!
                            The system is dead! Long live the process!

Comment

JJ looking dangerous on the gain line
                              "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

making hard work of this. zebre defensive line is well formed but we should be able to get through them easier than this

Comment

Working...
                                X