The 5 Most Passionate Sets of Club Supporters in Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 5 Most Passionate Sets of Club Supporters in Europe

Munster supporters have been nominated as the best in Europe.
    Get your vote in.

http://intheloose.com/2013/09/03/the...ers-in-europe/

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

BO can feel hard done by I think - I'd have them ahead of Tigers. Other than that:

"After a recent vote on this site was overwhelmed by cries from Munster supporters to include their club it became apparent just how passionate fans from Limerick are.."

Incoming!!!
      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

I voted for Leinster
        The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

I voted ASMCA.

Comment

I want to vote for Edinburgh. Both of them were among the most committed fans I've met.
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Meh
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Someone should do a poll for the "Top 5 Most Cromulent Supporters in Europe".
                The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

I wont masturbate if I am not wearing my lucky munster jersey
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
                    I voted for Leinster
                    ditto.......
                    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                      I wont masturbate if I am not wearing my sticky munster jersey
                      Fixed that for you.

Comment

A new style of willy waving I see.

Ravenhill is surely up there in terms of great atmospheres on a HC night.
                        He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Ospreys.....Library stadium is just a wall of noise.
                          "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Working...
                          X