North Munster & South Munster - A hypothetical situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in...

Clare and Tipp have outvoted Limerick and North Munster colours will be yellow and blue.

Yellow was the compromise when both gold and saffron were rejected.

(Yes its a slow day)
    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

South munster would be closer to the equator, So i suppose they wont be going on any warm weather training. To Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
        Why? He's from Kerry. That's in the south.
        Oh Mick is much more north Munster than South

Comment

Maybe Kevin's division between North and South should be revised to put South Tipp into South Munster and North Kerry into North Munster.

Comment

Originally posted by gavindillon View Post
            Or we could have triplicate of a Thomond, Desmond and Ormond who compete for a 'Three-Crowns' Championship. Very traditional!
            I believe a biannual Mondial Munster Madness in Charleville would make a finer fit.
            Last edited by ustix; 26th-August-2013, 15:53.
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Maybe Kevin's division between North and South should be revised to put South Tipp into South Munster and North Kerry into North Munster.
              Couldn't be having that piquet...as it stands id say South Munster has about twice the population of North Munster. We couldnt afford to lose jewels as Clonmel, Tipp town and Cashel ;)
              "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Myself and the Welshman are officially tendering for the deisgn element of the wall to be built dissecting Mallow, into Mallow North (woo!) and Mallow South(boo).
                I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                  Myself and the Welshman are officially tendering for the deisgn element of the wall to be built dissecting Mallow, into Mallow North (woo!) and Mallow South(boo).
                  Grabbing a few miles there Cowboy...the tender was for Charleville

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
                    Grabbing a few miles there Cowboy...the tender was for Charleville
                    The wall would be longer if it was splitting mallow ;) ........and cost more
                    I am the million man.

Comment

You couldn't split Tipp, you have to have the two Ridings. It's traditional now.
                      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                        Why don't we just call North Munster - Shannon, and South Munster - Cork Con?
                        Because the reality is that it has been a unified Limerick v Cork Con and all the clubs in Cork hating Cork Con (probably with just cause).

Comment

You can have Mallow, we'll win it back in the years following the treaty as long as the split is supported by the people

Comment

Would it be fair to suggest that there are more Lions in Castleisland than in Shannon?
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                              You couldn't split Tipp, you have to have the two Ridings. It's traditional now.
                              Riddings?..you are bringing Derbyshire into it now.Well that's easy it goes to South Munster
                              Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                                Your grasp of geography seems to be slight. Mallow is comfortably within the borders of the Peoples' Republic.

Comment

Working...
                                X