Writing on Munster Rugby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Writing on Munster Rugby

Would anyone be interested in writing about Munster Rugby on the coming season, beit Provincial or club rugby. If so, drop me a line at oconchuirc@gmail.com

Pádraig

Hi there are several of us writing about Munster provincial rugby here http://www.munsterfans.com/threads/3...=munster+blogs.
    www.WestTerraceView.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyFootball View Post
      Would anyone be interested in writing about Munster Rugby on the coming season, beit Provincial or club rugby. If so, drop me a line at oconchuirc@gmail.com

Pádraig
      You've been spamming this offer on a lot of websites.

Seems a little like "content farming" to me.
      To The Brave And The Faithful, Nothing Is Unpublishable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
        You've been spamming this offer on a lot of websites.

Seems a little like "content farming" to me.

Content farming??

Comment

Originally posted by Waterboy View Post
          Content farming??
          Getting people to write articles for you with the promise of "exposure" when you get could exactly the same exposure by setting up your own blog and just doing cursory promotion of it yourself.

Comment

Getting people to write articles for you with the promise of "exposure" when you get could exactly the same exposure by setting up your own blog and just doing cursory promotion of it yourself.

So basically u get ppl to write articles for you for free and u sell advertising on the website?? Crafty!!

Comment

So basically u get ppl to write articles for you for free and u sell advertising on the website?? Crafty!!
              Pretty much. Update with 7/8 articles a week (and get the writers to mention the articles on the site forum where they were initially contacted) and before long you've got a bit of traffic. Not enough to pay the writers, of course or give the writers any exposure they couldn't get themselves but it's about getting money for the guy running the site.

Not necessarily shady, but certainly not what it purports to be on the tin.

Comment

Pretty much. Update with 7/8 articles a week (and get the writers to mention the articles on the site forum where they were initially contacted) and before long you've got a bit of traffic. Not enough to pay the writers, of course or give the writers any exposure they couldn't get themselves but it's about getting money for the guy running the site.

Not necessarily shady, but certainly not what it purports to be on the tin.

How much could a busy website command for advertising!!

Comment

Cant trust someone with the moniker Johnny Football.
                  "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

How much could a busy website command for advertising!!
                    well I don't like to brag but my blog has had 24k+ visits and my revenue in twelve months is less than €5. As Mrs LM would say, "no danger of retiring yet!"

Comment

Working...
                    X