Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gloucester competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Gloucester competition

    Not sure where to post this so new brief thread!

    New comp from the MRSC, which doubtless you've all seen, but I thought I'd bring it to the attention of anyone bothering to read the forum over the summer.

    http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?rowid=71616

    I've entered and applied for Stadium Announcer, sure why not! I'm going to the match anyway and bringing my new lady to her first ever live rugby match (we were getting along fine and she'd never seen a rugby game before she cast an eye at a Lions warm-up match we went to see in a bar and made some form of eyebrow raise at the first big tackle that both made me jealous and proud at the same time!)

    Anyway first live match for herself, it would be great if some munsterfans posters could get other jobs in the comp for the game if you're into that sort of thing. Never met any of ye so far as I know so I aim to kick off the new winning season with panache!
    Last edited by gavindillon; 30th-July-2013, 12:03.
    Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

    Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

    #2
    Being PRO for the day? Shure we could all do that!
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

    Comment


      #3
      I've entered the competition. Pray ye all that I don't win!
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
        I've entered the competition. Pray ye all that I don't win!
        You get the job of official pyre-watcher as we start the new season with a sacrifice to the Rugby Gods. I'm open to sacrifice suggestions and will announce as much if I get the Stadium PA gig (not really should anyone with a hand in the decision making process be watching :P )
        Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

        Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

        Comment


          #5
          TWIB is also applying for my preferred job as Piss Cake Manager in the various jacks.

          Difficult times ahead. He's a formidable opponent.
          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

          Comment


            #6
            What's the Craic with the €45 package for this match? Thomond suite, buffet and all that. Anyone done this?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by shanners View Post
              What's the Craic with the €45 package for this match? Thomond suite, buffet and all that. Anyone done this?
              Yes I'd be up for it but haven't done it yet.... thoughts?
              Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

              Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by gavindillon View Post
                Not sure where to post this so new brief thread!

                New comp from the MRSC, which doubtless you've all seen, but I thought I'd bring it to the attention of anyone bothering to read the forum over the summer.

                http://www.mrsc.ie/News_Detail.aspx?rowid=71616

                I've entered and applied for Stadium Announcer, sure why not! I'm going to the match anyway and bringing my new lady to her first ever live rugby match (we were getting along fine and she'd never seen a rugby game before she cast an eye at a Lions warm-up match we went to see in a bar and made some form of eyebrow raise at the first big tackle that both made me jealous and proud at the same time!)

                Anyway first live match for herself, it would be great if some munsterfans posters could get other jobs in the comp for the game if you're into that sort of thing. Never met any of ye so far as I know so I aim to kick off the new winning season with panache!
                Let's be clear here, this is NOT an MRSC competition, merely a commercial competition between Lifestile and Munster Rugby, which is being advertised on the MRSC website.
                Bock the Robber can enter and win, having no affiliation to anything Munster.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                  Let's be clear here, this is NOT an MRSC competition, merely a commercial competition between Lifestile and Munster Rugby, which is being advertised on the MRSC website.
                  Bock the Robber can enter and win, having no affiliation to anything Munster.
                  Point accepted. I was just spreading news of the opportunities.
                  Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

                  Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X