Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Musgrave Park for Munster this year?

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/rugby/res...ason=2013-2014

So the fixtures are out and looks like its the end of Musgrave Park. It is not hosting any Rabo or Heineken Cup fixtures.

Why did we pump so much money into it if we didn't intend to use it?

50 pager
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Building work? Did they sell MP season tickets?
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Actually I had never considered that it would be unavailable due to redevelopment. Thats probably what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie the Flanker View Post
          Actually I had never considered that it would be unavailable due to redevelopment. Thats probably what it is.
          It's not, it's just that the venue hasn't been decided so they've just listed Thomond Park for all fixtures.
          Still though. Right now my Thomond Park season ticket is looking good value for money

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I heard it is a devious plan by the Con Mafia, who we all know run Munster Rugby, to put all the games on in ******* Park to show up the fact that the Limerick boyos will only bother turning up for the marquee fixtures. A ref told me this.

Comment

Limerick is where it's at!
              Life is good

Comment

Looks like they've been changed to TBA now.

Comment

It's a typo. TBA means ******* Bark Arena.

Comment

A good PR man / Media Manager would never have been so dumb as to put up a notice that all games are on in Limerick
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Massive blunder by whoever put that up, but it's all TBA now, so I'd imagine it'll be clarified in the next few hours.
                      To The Brave And The Faithful, Nothing Is Unpublishable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                        I heard it is a devious plan by the Con Mafia, who we all know run Munster Rugby, to put all the games on in ******* Park to show up the fact that the Limerick boyos will only bother turning up for the marquee fixtures. A ref told me this.
                        2 Schools players (that they had expected to get), have applied for UL rather than UCC, because they didn't want to have to change courses in 2 years time. It's started already.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                          2 Schools players (that they had expected to get), have applied for UL rather than UCC, because they didn't want to have to change courses in 2 years time. It's started already.
                          Excellent news
                          A lion online, a lamb at home.

Comment

Don't worry lads,there still playing for Munster.they could be going to the d4
                            employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
                            beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
                            who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
                            we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Foaming from there mouth,not at all that's steam coming out there ears because of the heat but welcome to these 2 lads
                              employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
                              beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
                              who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
                              we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Working...
                              X