Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be your captain for next season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would be your captain for next season?

Who would you pick and based on what criteria?
    James Coughlan
    8.97%
    Peter O'Mahony
    46.15%
    Paul O'Connell
    33.33%
    Mike Sherry
    6.41%
    Other
    5.13%

The poll is expired.

Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

POM, it has to be a forward for my money. He has the right attitude and is becoming the core of our pack
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Even though O'Connell will be used sparingly I would like to see him named. That way when he is playing in the major games the team can fully utilise all his leadership skills. Of course he would obviously still have a major effect without being captain but I'd still like him to the fore with all of the role. Like dealing with refs for example.

Comment

O'Connell, based on the fact that he's Paul O'Connell. I could understand the rationale for Dougie when Paulie was likely to be away a lot, but all of the other options will have international commitments too, I suspect.
        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

O'Connell is favourite to be Irish captain, so it wouldn't be a good idea for him to double up.

Comment

POC
            Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Has to be Zebo.
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

POC will be used very sparingly and certainly will miss the first series of ML games, POM will be available from the start to set the tone on the field. Its doesn't stop Paulie being a leader on the field when he does play
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                  Has to be Zebo.
                  No thanks.

I think you jest, and don't get me wrong, he's a great player and is EXACTLY what Munster have needed in the last 2 seasons, but I wouldn't have him near the captains armband, ever.

Have a browse through his twitter feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
                    No thanks.

I think you jest, and don't get me wrong, he's a great player and is EXACTLY what Munster have needed in the last 2 seasons, but I wouldn't have him near the captains armband, ever.

Have a browse through his twitter feed.
                    Me thinks he's referring to this

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Defo needs to be a forward at the coalface imo.

POM with guidance from POC would be my pick.
                      Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
                        Me thinks he's referring to this
                        Phew, thanks CA.
                        Never saw that.

Comment

JJ

I would'nt mind POC but think with the future in mind I would choose POM with POC being his mentor, personal coach, drill sergant, tactics advisor, Chief operator, PR assistant, matchmaker, and spiritual advisor.

Comment

POM for me. The new generation is making up the bulk of this team now (or at least it will next season) and the dog in the street knows POM is captain of that group so let him takeover with Paulie behind him for guidance.

New season, new generation, time for the next leader to come forth and take the armband.

Comment

depends who's on the pitch.....POC, if not then POM, if not then coughlan

Comment

Working...
                              X