2012/13 forum review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012/13 forum review

just a light hearted summary of the best/worse emotional forum topics of the last year.

most memorable for me was the 'shingate' - reading some of the posts made me laugh out loud - and worry about the mental state of same!!!
    POC's shin
    30.00%
    Training base
    50.00%
    Penney's tactics
    5.00%
    other
    15.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Rog is Godlike; 11th-July-2013, 10:52.

The meltdown around the training bases provided almost season long entertainment, so for pure longevity, I voted for that.
    My favourite bits being those concerned about not seeing players in the local supermarkets

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

POC's shin, the hysterical screams from the Leinster posters and the now infamous tree kicking video were some of the funniest stuff I've ever read on here.
      To The Brave And The Faithful, Nothing Is Unpublishable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
        POC's shin, the hysterical screams from the Leinster posters and the now infamous tree kicking video were some of the funniest stuff I've ever read on here.
        ah the 'tree kicking' vid was priceless

Comment

The ongoing campaign to bring our boys back from Oz must be well up there.
          Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

It's the pause before the last kick that gets me every time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
              The ongoing campaign to bring our boys back from Oz must be well up there.
              You are the emotional ones on that subject, we are the cold hearted rationalists?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                You are the emotional ones on that subject, we are the cold hearted rationalists?!?!
                Cold hearted irrationalists!!!

Comment

LeinsterFlounceyDan's slow burn turn from decent poster to "you're a fu*king melt, fu*k you, you fu*king melt" and subsequent offer to fight Harry(?) was pretty outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                    LeinsterFlounceyDan's slow burn turn from decent poster to "you're a fu*king melt, fu*k you, you fu*king melt" and subsequent offer to fight Harry(?) was pretty outstanding.
                    Yeah it was a very good e-mental breakdown.

Comment

Signing Conway, then trying to sign Fitzgerald, superblue hysteria all round
                      My computer thinks I'm gay
                      What's the difference anyway
                      When all the people do all day
                      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Foxy's Frenzy Friday when he foamed at the mouth over Rob Kearney (which is permanent), Declan Kidney and pogroms has got to be up there.

Comment

The stats war over the 6 nations on the Irish pack and who did what (or who did nothing).
                          He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

The training base was great sport for some time really thought the world was about to end.
                            I am one of the 5 clowns woo hoo

Comment

T78 and the training bases. Sheer unadulterated lunacy.
                              When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Working...
                              X