• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmybotha
    replied
    Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
    Eh, Mack is a Rangers fan
    That's strange, Gleeson laughed at me when I enquired about getting a Rangers jersey for my boy, and Shannon Knights thought I was taking the loss when I enquired bout televised games. Oh yeah the knights do show SPL but it is for a very rabid local celtic supporters club.
    Am I not getting some joke???

Leave a comment:

• Balla Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmybotha View Post
    Bye the way you are not really funny, just full of s#it . Do you find it amusing that a Munster fan supporters Rangers??
    Eh, Mack is a Rangers fan

Leave a comment:

• jimmybotha
    replied
    Originally posted by Mack the Knife View Post
    Gleesons can be fairly good. The lads in the Limerick Rangers Supporters Club use them a lot.
    Bye the way you are not really funny, just full of s#it . Do you find it amusing that a Munster fan supporters Rangers??

Leave a comment:

• jimmybotha
    replied
    Funny guy alright!!

Leave a comment:

• Mack the Knife
    replied
    Never knew there was such a club. Thought I was the only "bear" south of Dublin. Let's hope Lifestyle stock a wide range of Munster gear, not just jersey's.
    There is and there's one in Shannon. Meets in the knights for televised games.

Leave a comment:

• kevin10
    replied
    I suppose that will be the end of specials like Toyota player training gear, player bench coats and stuff like the grey HCup player hoodies which Dennis got from team stock and was only available from the two stores. Will the Cork store still remain then? Branded as Lifestyle Munster store? Will the online store be within the Lifestyle site or will the Munster store have its own separate site?

Leave a comment:

• superstar
    replied
    Limerick store will be open for the next 18 months as Per AGM on Thursday night then a lot of lifestyles sports in Munster will have Munster stores within the current lifestyle sports. I think its the right decision.

Leave a comment:

• BOK
    replied
    Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
    For all international jerseys just go to Finns Corner, your only man.
    And another reason Munster should have stayed in Cork.
    Finns is the best sport shop in Cork and one of the last of a dying breed of "proper" sports shops imo.

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
    For all jerseys, full stop. Moss has the best selection you'll see anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Miguel Sanchez
    replied
    Gleesons are ok. I don't like Limerick Sports Store much though.

Leave a comment:

• jimmybotha
    replied
    Never knew there was such a club. Thought I was the only "bear" south of Dublin. Let's hope Lifestyle stock a wide range of Munster gear, not just jersey's.

Leave a comment:

• jimmybotha
    replied
    Eh don't have!! If you support Gloucester it's fine, but no springbok items.

Leave a comment:

• Mack the Knife
    replied
    Gleesons can be fairly good. The lads in the Limerick Rangers Supporters Club use them a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Hellraiser
    replied
    Yeah lease on o Connell street till year end, old news probably. My point is lifestyle will only be selling Munster apparel but as guys in the shop said it will be a much reduced range. No Canterbury gear, boots, tracksuit, Munster branded gifts etc. Munster rugby store was my go to shop for my springbok gear. Lifestyle won't be stocking any of those items. Like I said a shame but a sign of how things have changed around the brand, it's not just a case of lifestyle running the outlets.

Eh, Elverys.

Leave a comment:

• Weetabix
    replied
    Yeah lease on o Connell street till year end, old news probably. My point is lifestyle will only be selling Munster apparel but as guys in the shop said it will be a much reduced range. No Canterbury gear, boots, tracksuit, Munster branded gifts etc. Munster rugby store was my go to shop for my springbok gear. Lifestyle won't be stocking any of those items. Like I said a shame but a sign of how things have changed around the brand, it's not just a case of lifestyle running the outlets.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X