sign of the times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sign of the times

Seemingly Munster rugby store in Limerick is closing. Lifestyle sports are taking it over till the end of 2013 but then shutting it down. They will be a big loss as I understand that they will only stock a much decreased range of items. :-(

and will the one at the stadium be open every day for people to buy merchandise?
    Life is good

Comment

Was mentioned here previously that Lifestyle sports would be taking over the selling of Munster gear. Probably better business sense to have someone pay you to be a business partner (assume Lifestyle are) rather than run the whole shebang yourself
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
        Was mentioned here previously that Lifestyle sports would be taking over the selling of Munster gear. Probably better business sense to have someone pay you to be a business partner (assume Lifestyle are) rather than run the whole shebang yourself
        Lease has time to run on O'Connell street so it will remain for a bit yet, lifestyle will run the munster rugby stores, old news

Comment

Yeah lease on o Connell street till year end, old news probably. My point is lifestyle will only be selling Munster apparel but as guys in the shop said it will be a much reduced range. No Canterbury gear, boots, tracksuit, Munster branded gifts etc. Munster rugby store was my go to shop for my springbok gear. Lifestyle won't be stocking any of those items. Like I said a shame but a sign of how things have changed around the brand, it's not just a case of lifestyle running the outlets.

Comment

Springbok stuff? Is that you BJ?
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Agh found out :-)

Comment

Leicester Tigers handed over the running of their shop over their to 'Kit Bag' last year. Most clubs franchise out what they can nowadays to save costs. It fupped us at the time because we were on the verge of doing a deal with them to sell our gear through them.
                www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybotha View Post
                  Yeah lease on o Connell street till year end, old news probably. My point is lifestyle will only be selling Munster apparel but as guys in the shop said it will be a much reduced range. No Canterbury gear, boots, tracksuit, Munster branded gifts etc. Munster rugby store was my go to shop for my springbok gear. Lifestyle won't be stocking any of those items. Like I said a shame but a sign of how things have changed around the brand, it's not just a case of lifestyle running the outlets.
                  For all international jerseys just go to Finns Corner, your only man.
                  And another reason Munster should have stayed in Cork.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybotha View Post

Eh, Elverys.

Comment

Gleesons can be fairly good. The lads in the Limerick Rangers Supporters Club use them a lot.
                      We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                      Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Eh don't have!! If you support Gloucester it's fine, but no springbok items.

Comment

Never knew there was such a club. Thought I was the only "bear" south of Dublin. Let's hope Lifestyle stock a wide range of Munster gear, not just jersey's.

Comment

Gleesons are ok. I don't like Limerick Sports Store much though.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
                              For all international jerseys just go to Finns Corner, your only man.
                              And another reason Munster should have stayed in Cork.
                              For all jerseys, full stop. Moss has the best selection you'll see anywhere.
                              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Working...
                              X