Originally posted by Munstersrebel View Post
    Cowboy icum i replied to:

Apple really will sell anything these days

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
      Busy today?

Not too busy to get things right, or to correct those who don't.

Comment

Look at past and present Players cork and Limerick supplied the VAST majority of players. Now if Cork lads are forced to move to Limerick yes I do think less and less Cork talent will come through. And would that not hurt Munster?

Comment

Originally posted by KerryRed View Post
          You forgot Tipp!!
          That's one of the early signs of dementia

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
            Not too busy to get things right, or to correct those who don't.
            Thank god, we need someone full-time to highlight the folly of someone implying that Tullow is in Carlow. I'm just so embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantom View Post
              That's one of the early signs of dementia
              No a sign if being in a rush and a blow in

Comment

Lads wee the pony... Don't think anyone is wanting to force anyone to live anywhere. Or make Munster only Limerick. 6 counties lads, all be it the vast majority of players come from Cork & Limerick and probably Tipperary at the minute. One training base makes sense, as does two stadiums in both Limerick and Cork. A player should decide themselves if traveling too and from is a bit much for them.
                Last edited by KerryRed; 31st-January-2018, 17:22.
                "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
                  Thank god, we need someone full-time to highlight the folly of someone implying that Tullow is in Carlow. I'm just so embarrassed.

Listen, Mush. You'd save us all a lot of bother, if, the next time you get some fact wrong EDIT and someone tells you about it END EDIT acknowledge the error, thank whoever pointed it out, correct it and move on.

You know it makes sense.
                  Last edited by Piquet; 31st-January-2018, 18:10. Reason: as noted

Comment

Listen, Mush. You'd save us all a lot of bother, if, the next time you get some fact wrong EDIT and someone tells you about it END EDIT acknowledge the error, thank whoever pointed it out, correct it and move on.

You know it makes sense.
                    I'm just keeping you sharp

Comment

Originally posted by KerryRed View Post
                      Lads wee the pony... Don't think anyone is wanting to force anyone to live anywhere. Or make Munster only Limerick. 6 counties lads, all be it the vast majority of players come from Cork & Limerick and probably Tipperary at the minute. One training base makes sense, as does two stadiums in both Limerick and Cork. A player should decide themselves if traveling too and from is a bit much for them.
                      We now have 4 stadia?
                      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Aswell as provinces.
                        You couldn't make it up really
                        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Musser, Con, the 'Dyke and Thomond.

Comment

Musser, Con, the 'Dyke and Thomond.
                            How dare you forget the Markets Field.

Retract that post IMMEDIATELY. Apologise to everyone.
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Flower Lodge?
                              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Munstersrebel View Post
                                Look at past and present Players cork and Limerick supplied the VAST majority of players. Now if Cork lads are forced to move to Limerick yes I do think less and less Cork talent will come through. And would that not hurt Munster?
                                Ah jesus christ. If I'm forced to put up with people spouting nonsense about makey-uppey problems, I'll be dusting off the abuse-of-moderator-powers buttons quicker than you can say "nobody is forcing any players to move anywhere".
                                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X