X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to be missed

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/c...ty-397857.html

Comment

Ian Keatley needs to be thinking ‘impact’ now, and balance that with his responsibilities to the team. The fear is he tries to do too much at a time he needs to go steady, steady. That allows him make the right sort of impact in the last 15 minutes.

Please dont bring Keats on tomorrow !!

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post
        Not to be missed indeed. Every time I read an O'Gara column I feel like I understand a little more.
        Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mac22 View Post
          Ian Keatley needs to be thinking ‘impact’ now, and balance that with his responsibilities to the team. The fear is he tries to do too much at a time he needs to go steady, steady. That allows him make the right sort of impact in the last 15 minutes.

Please dont bring Keats on tomorrow !!
          Outstanding contribution..........and if Holland gets injured after 10 mins
          Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

''The market place has completely changed but you sense the craving for a marquee signing to energise everyone and make a real statement''

Wonder what ROG has heard...
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
              Outstanding contribution..........and if Holland gets injured after 10 mins
              Let's all organise a big boooooo for Keatley coming on. That should help.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                ''The market place has completely changed but you sense the craving for a marquee signing to energise everyone and make a real statement''

If he has heard something I hope it involves the number 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                  If he has heard something I hope it involves the number 7.
                  We have TOD, POM and CJ with plenty of good back up for next season in the likes of Copeland, JOD, DOC2. Tight five is where I'd like to see some additional beef.
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

POM back will make a difference true, Id like to see us do better to disrupt opposition ball at breakdown, POM will do that I suppose. We could do with more poaching

Tight five could do with more indeed.

Comment

POM and TOD both likely to be away for long stretches of the season, either with Ireland or through injury (to which they're both very prone). We desperately need another option at 7, be it a signing or a young lad like Conor Oliver stepping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                        POM back will make a difference true, Id like to see us do better to disrupt opposition ball at breakdown, POM will do that I suppose. We could do with more poaching

Tight five could do with more indeed.
                        Not sure I see us getting a marquee player at 7. We have CJ, TOD and POM all who are all in Camp Schmidders. I think if we were to get a back row it would be as a backup and then its not worth wasting it on a NIQ player. A move for a player at another province or someone like Gilsenan now that London Irish have gone down might be more likely.

For the tight five I just hope Johan beings some absolute brute of a tight head with him from South Africa. With Furlong, Belham, Ah You, White and Herbst becoming IQ next season we might have room for a NIQ there (possibly forced to be a project player though). I know nothing of his injury but the news on Chisholm didn't sound good. I wonder if he went would we be allowed a NIQ lock as well?

Garrett F confirmed that we are allowed 4 NIQ plus a project player. VDH qualifies early next season as IQ so if he is kept on he won't count in the numbers. That leaves us with Saili, Chisholm, Tyler and space for two more. Tyler counts as a project so potentially two NIQ's.
                        \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

I'd not renew Vdh's contract. Offers less than ROM and Sweetnam and goes missing in games
                          "Newmarket hit Clonlara hard in the first ten minutes but doing so to a team like Clonlara is like hitting a bear. Better off to play away and not to antagonise the beast."

Comment

Originally posted by Charco View Post
                            I'd not renew Vdh's contract. Offers less than ROM and Sweetnam and goes missing in games
                            He's had his moments, must be the fastest in the squad too, shame it's been so little seen.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post

Hopefully something more inspirational that us failing to sign Corey Jane.

Comment

Originally posted by Pythagoras View Post
                                He's had his moments, must be the fastest in the squad too, shame it's been so little seen.
                                His defence is shocking

Comment

Working...
                                X