Ronan O'Gara's column in the Examiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by busby View Post
    Zebo could also start taking the level of interest in his conditioning that should be required of a profesional rugby player.
    Are you trying to reintroduce the old "Zebo is fat" excuse for him being overlooked? Clutching at straws.

Comment

Zebo could also start taking the level of interest in his conditioning that should be required of a profesional rugby player.
      Zebo still had to knuckle down, and be grateful for the scraps he got from Schmidt (for example, no gametime on the wing at the world cup). JJ isn't going to have much of an international future if he can't understand that the coach is the boss.

All the conditioning in the world doesn't make Dave Kearney a better winger than Zebo.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
        I think we need a dedicated 'Foley Out' thread :)
        I think we need a "Garrett Out" thread
        Stand up and fight

Comment

Originally posted by sparks View Post
          I think we need a "Garrett Out" thread
          Why? He can only work with the mrans given to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
            Are you trying to reintroduce the old "Zebo is fat" excuse for him being overlooked? Clutching at straws.
            He's not fat. He simply doesn't put the work into strength in conditioning. It's well known that he doesn't from anyone close to the set up I've ever heard from, and it's clear from his body shape. Any lad who spends a few nights a week in the gym will get square shoulders and definition. That a full time rugby player can't manage it is fairly worrying.

Dave Kearney's conditioning doesn't make him a better winger than Zebo, but it makes him a better winger than he would be if he didn't put that work in. The same applies to every player and it would be the difference in Zebo being a squad place Irish winger to a starting and potentially undropable Irish winger.
            "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

He's not fat. He simply doesn't put the work into strength in conditioning. It's well known that he doesn't from anyone close to the set up I've ever heard from, and it's clear from his body shape. Any lad who spends a few nights a week in the gym will get square shoulders and definition. That a full time rugby player can't manage it is fairly worrying.

Dave Kearney's conditioning doesn't make him a better winger than Zebo, but it makes him a better winger than he would be if he didn't put that work in. The same applies to every player and it would be the difference in Zebo being a squad place Irish winger to a starting and potentially undropable Irish winger.
              Sweet Jesus

Comment

Very informative. Suspected as much
                I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                  Very informative. Suspected as much
                  That busby is a bluffer? Its well known
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                    That busby is a bluffer? Its well known
                    I dunno, I read it on the internet so it must be true.... and... Outlaw agrees so case closed really.
                    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

RONAN O'GARA: There comes a stage when you have to get angry

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/c...ry-376385.html

Comment

That's a great article from ROG
                        My computer thinks I'm gay
                        What's the difference anyway
                        When all the people do all day
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                          That's a great article from ROG
                          agreed

won't go down well with some though...

Comment

Good article RoG but don't forget that Clare is in Munster too.

Comment

Originally posted by blackandwhite View Post
                              I noticed that...

Comment

Originally posted by blackandwhite View Post
                                Hell, the rate they're annexing chunks of it, all of Clare will be in Limerick soon enough...
                                Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Working...
                                X