• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeepers View Post
    ROG was on Off the Ball tonight.

Part 1 - about 51mins in.

http://www.newstalk.ie/player/listen...he_Ball_Part_1
    well worth a listen for anyone that hasn't heard it already

Comment

O'Driscoll says that ROG didn't get the send off that he deserved. I think we can all agree with that.

http://www.joe.ie/rugby/bod-ronan-og...eserved/473789

Comment

"No time at any stage is anyone irreplaceable. The team always manages, in every sport, the world over, to move on from players who have been around for a while,” said O’Driscoll.

except O'Gara????
        I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

With the greatest of respect to ROG and BOD for that matter OGara had the opportunity to leave on his terms at the 2011 world Cup. He won his spot back off Sexton and told everyone this was his last hurrah.. then he changed his mind
          I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

Originally posted by Downsouthdukin View Post
            With the greatest of respect to ROG and BOD for that matter OGara had the opportunity to leave on his terms at the 2011 world Cup. He won his spot back off Sexton and told everyone this was his last hurrah.. then he changed his mind
            Bull****. He was shafted by one of his own for a young player who 2 years later still cannot kick snow off a rope or control his own bladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
              Bull****. He was shafted by one of his own for a young player who 2 years later still cannot kick snow off a rope or control his own bladder.
              Wow!
              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Hyperbole.
                "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

That's a bit harsh on J Cash. Bladder issues can be very debilitating.
                  The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
                      O'Driscoll says that ROG didn't get the send off that he deserved. I think we can all agree with that.

http://www.joe.ie/rugby/bod-ronan-og...eserved/473789

If BOD is such a great mate of ROG, its surprising (from a quick flick through the photos in his book) the only photo of ROG in it is of him chasing Brian for the run-a-way try in Croke Park!

There are more photos of Brian with Welsh players on the Lions in the book than any Irish team mates outside of Leinster. I think Keith Earls is the only photo of a Munster player in green to feature (making a tackle with BOD).

Comment

If BOD is such a great mate of ROG, its surprising (from a quick flick through the photos in his book) the only photo of ROG in it is of him chasing Brian for the run-a-way try in Croke Park!

There are more photos of Brian with Welsh players on the Lions in the book than any Irish team mates outside of Leinster. I think Keith Earls is the only photo of a Munster player in green to feature (making a tackle with BOD).
                        Do you honestly believe they're not mates or are you just wumming?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                          Do you honestly believe they're not mates or are you just wumming?
                          All I'm saying it is surprising that he would criticise the send off he got when he was about to retire (which might have been the way O'Gara wanted it anyway), when the only photo he uses in his book is rather a humiliating one of ROG in the Heineken Cup semi final.

Comment

All I'm saying it is surprising that he would criticise the send off he got when he was about to retire (which might have been the way O'Gara wanted it anyway), when the only photo he uses in his book is rather a humiliating one of ROG in the Heineken Cup semi final.
                            Who picked the photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                              Who picked the photos?
                              Are you suggesting that BOD would not have known what photos were going into his approved autobiography?

Comment

Are you suggesting that BOD would not have known what photos were going into his approved autobiography?
                                You're doing all the suggesting.

I know that BOD & ROG are mates.

Comment

Working...
                                X