Ronan O'Gara's column in the Examiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
    Max Power. He was looking at the washing machine at the time.
    Max Headroom, something to do with underground car parks in Paris. ....
    "Syrana" on de Villiers "A step, a hand off and two more defenders beaten on the line and the third try was in the bag. It's amazing what a world class inside centre can do when you play him at inside centre!"

Comment

He writes as he played.Forthright.
      Mumha Abu

Comment

Originally posted by deltared View Post
        He writes as he played.Forthright.
        Forthright... and pretty boody accurate too!

Comment

Nice to see him mentioning Killian Keane amongst the top class players for us, sometimes I think we forget just how good the home grown talent was, in addition to the guys like Mafi and Tipoki.

Comment

Just spotted this - ROG v Isa Nacewa :)

http://www.rabodirect.ie/PRO12/legends.aspx

Great video
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              Just spotted this - ROG v Isa Nacewa :)

http://www.rabodirect.ie/PRO12/legends.aspx

Great video
              Was going to enter but couldn't be arsed watching the ladies play Glasgee in Dubland
              Con Artist

Comment

Exactly how I feel right now
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Just you wait lads. In a few days time you'll all want that Leinstertainment back in your lives.

Comment

Just you wait lads. In a few days time you'll all want that Leinstertainment back in your lives.
                    Jenno wants to know can he tie a piebald to a tree in your back garden?
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      Jenno wants to know can he tie a piebald to a tree in your back garden?
                      I think your sources are unreliable on this one. Jenno and his mates came round to chop down my trees this morning. Gave me a cracking deal and all.

Comment

I think your sources are unreliable on this one. Jenno and his mates came round to chop down my trees this morning. Gave me a cracking deal and all.
                        I believe we should talk of this issue no further it may result in yet more spontaneous resignations from this forum
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                          I believe we should talk of this issue no further it may result in yet more spontaneous resignations from this forum
                          The trouble with spontaneous resignations is that they can never stay away :p

Comment

The trouble with spontaneous resignations is that they can never stay away :p
                            That's spontaneity for you.

Much like the caravan spontaneously combusted with Mickeys mam in it in Snatch.

#doyoulikedags?
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Paris broadens the mind for Munster legend Ronan O'Gara

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-30304328.html

Wrong thread.....good interview.
                              Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
                                Paris broadens the mind for Munster legend Ronan O'Gara

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-30304328.html

Wrong thread.....good interview.
                                That's not a good interview, that's a great interview.

Whatever else you can say about him, O'Gara is a fascinating character: hugely competitive yet humble too, driven but self-reflective (a rare combination), self-centred but a total family man, and always - ALWAYS - completely honest.

Sounds relaxed and content where he is. He'll be the head coach of a Top 14 team before long, and it might be a while before we see him coaching at Munster, if ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X