Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great programme. He's totally honest.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by bmacky View Post
      Just watching the documentary. Didn't think it was possible but the guy has gone up in my estimation. He is flawed like the rest of us but a genuine and proud man. I can't wait for the day till I'm following a Munster team once again led by him.

You are missed ROG, learn quickly and come back to us!!!
      thinking exactly the same myself ,no further comment needed from me anyway , well said .
      Still there's a light I hold before me
      You're the measure of my dreams
      The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Yup interesting programme. Enjoyable viewing in fairness.
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Well put together

Comment

Edited by Nathan nugent and directed by him with someone else. Anyone know the link?

enjoyable anyway. Some tear jerking moments
            "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Well made programmee. ROG as you would expect him....frank and entertaining.
              Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

One of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time.
                Total honesty!
                Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

He came across really well in fairness. He was flat out adorable with his kids. The couple of clips from the first HC win reminded me just how much it meant.
                  The way the semi final caused the country to complete and utter halt was something else.
                  The final in 06 was something else, by far and away the best end to what was the most emotionally draining season. Just borderline heart attack, fever pitch. Never been so nervous in my life.
                  Oh the pressure, even thinking about it now. Best season by a long shot.

Brought back some memories.
                  Last edited by Stringer9; 2nd-January-2014, 22:08.
                  The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by onthe 22 View Post
                    One of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time.
                    Total honesty!
                    Was going to say exactly that. Truly excellent documentary.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

would love to see rog replace mannix at the end of the season......poor oul penny would have some job sittin between axel and rog! he wouldnt be long beating to the munster drum!

Comment

A fabulous testimony to a true Munster and Irish sporting legend who has truly kept his feet on the ground throughout an extraordinary career. Made me very proud to have been at most of his Munster and Irish games. Can't wait till he is back this way

Comment

The whole..put me on with 10 minutes left for the HC..he still would and more to the point, we still would. Come back ROG. Nobody likes change.
                          The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
                            Edited by Nathan nugent and directed by him with someone else. Anyone know the link?
                            @RyleNugentRTE: Huge interest in #ROG doc starting on RTE1 now. Labour of love for producers @daveberry75 & Nathan Nugent (no relation!) Hope u enjoy.

I liked it. Can't help but feel the first 10 years of his career were somewhat skimmed over though. I know it was made over the past 4 years and all, but still...
                            "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they're not always accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Respect. Great documentary that brought back the huge highs and bitter lows. The game in Toulon when we got knocked out hit me hard. I was at it but had to leave straight after, and missed out on how the team and fans really felt. Seeing ROG brought the heartache back.

He's gone up even more in my estimation now
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyable.
                                Life is good

Comment

Working...
                                X