Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
    A wee trailer is now out.

This looks fantastic. Does it warrant a thread of its own?

Comment

@RonanOGara10: Home sweet Home. Oh Cork I missed you boy...
      Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
        @RonanOGara10: Home sweet Home. Oh Cork I missed you boy...
        Ah give him another few years living abroad and he'll be all "this place is after turning into a right kip!"

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterLux View Post
          Ah give him another few years living abroad and he'll be all "this place is after turning into a right kip!"
          He don't bleed green, boy.
          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Knights of Thomond View Post
            This looks fantastic. Does it warrant a thread of its own?

RTE 1 HD???

Never heard of that? I have 2HD . .really really great picture. Where on SKY is 1 HD does anyone know??

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
              RTE 1 HD???

Never heard of that? I have 2HD . .really really great picture. Where on SKY is 1 HD does anyone know??
              Wasn't aware there was an RTE 1 HD
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                Wasn't aware there was an RTE 1 HD
                Me either unless it launches new year but that trailer says RTE 1 & RTE 1 HD at the end . .even has a logo

Comment

Originally posted by senior View Post
                  Rog, a big JJ fan it would appear. Seems to think he is the 10 to challenge sexton long term rather than madigan or jackson! Who would like to see penny do as rog says and install jj as number 1
                  Wouldn't disagree. For me, of all the 10 options available JJ appears to have the most game intelligence which even if he is behind on the others for development and experience it's the killer trait that trumps them all for his position. Fully expect him to have Sexton benching one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                    RTE 1 HD???

Launched last Monday on saorview, don't think it's on Sky yet. It took 2 HD a good while to land on Sky as well.

Comment

RTE1 HD Its there alright,if you can't see it,retune your TV. Mine just replaced RTE1 channel with the HD one.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnat View Post
                        RTE1 HD Its there alright,if you can't see it,retune your TV. Mine just replaced RTE1 channel with the HD one.
                        Is that on saorview only taf, or on Sky also?
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
                          Is that on saorview only taf, or on Sky also?
                          I dunno,do you get RTE2 HD? With sky? If yes,over time you will get RTE1 HD replacing the older channel.

Comment

I have RTE 2 and RTE 2 HD on Sky but no RAtE 1 HD
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

RO'G could coach in French 3rd league
                              http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/federa...47/story.shtml

Comment

From twitter

Murray Kinsella (@Murray_Kinsella) tweeted at 6:56 PM on Mon, Dec 30, 2013:
                                Ronan O'Gara was approached to take over as head coach of Fédérale 1 side Pays d'Aix last season. via @laprovence.

Seems like the French value Irish coaches.

Comment

Working...
                                X