The Red Army Begins to Descend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Red Army Begins to Descend

Just got a call from Cork Airport, the airport is full of Munster Supporters, on there way out to the game, I can only imagine that its the same in Shannon, as many are getting the Bristol Scheduled Flight out around now....

The THUNDER is begning to roll.....

Heineken Cup Rugby, full of JOY, NIGHTMARES and DREAMS, lets hope for some of the JOY part tomorrow evening as we DREAM of becoming only the second side to retain this trophy !!!

Remember the people who cannot, for one reason or another make it tomorrow evening, thosewho'veroared and screamed alongside you in Thomand Park and other stadiums around this continent...as others have said make your self loud, make yourself be heard but most of all STAND UP AND FIGHT !!!

C'MON MUNSTER !!!

Shup u gowl [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Ooh you've brought out the goosebumps on me! Motivating stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo

You've just been touched by the Hand of Bitter [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Point

Oh! Should I faint or pass out or shout Hallelujah and Amen?[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh! Should I faint or pass out or shout Hallelujah and Amen?[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Apparently a lot of women (and some men, it must be said) shout "Oh, God !" while falling backwards.....ask Drick [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Apparently a lot of women (and some men, it must be said) shout "Oh, God !" while falling backwards.....ask Drick [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
                [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                There's just too much can be read into all that!

Comment

Harry will be shouting it tomorrow nite
                  The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco
                    Harry will be shouting it tomorrow nite

Comment

if any of them are in Llanelli tonight, especialy thoes staying in Queen Victoria Road, tell them the club there is having a film about the last 50 years of Llanelli rugby
                      I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I\'d rather dance with the cows until you come home.

Comment

How many Munster supporters are wexpected to travel to the game ???

Comment

I don't know how many going but I'm one[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]. I have my lucky jeanswashed and ironed, my lucky boots at the ready, the lucky jersey drying over the range and of course the lucky hat on standby in case of adverse weather conditions. 2RG has the tickets.....I'm not allowed to touch them as I have issues with responsibility!!!! and have been known to loose things.....and all I need now is the painkilling medication for the hang over I fully intend to have on Sat morning[img]smileys/smiley38.gif[/img]

C'mon Munster

Comment

and have been known to loose things..... [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Can somebody bring me back one of those attractive boa-feather things that Welsh female fans of a certain age seem to favour. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X